Side story-Sweetheart 4

The two went back to the store dejectedly, and Aran said excitedly: "Boss, madam, you two are playing uniform temptation."

Wen Xiaohui gave her a white look: "Temptation?"

"within Temptation."

Wen Xiaohui "humbled": "See if you are only 18 years old."

"It's definitely only 16."

Wen Xiaohui felt better, gave her a kiss, and went into the house to change clothes.

Luo Rui washed his face after changing clothes, looked at the crying red eyes in the mirror, and suddenly looked down upon himself.

When he was young, he was timid and inferior. He was always bullied. When he met Wen Xiaohui, he was already a little autistic. It was Wen Xiaohui who led him to grow up brilliantly, beside such dazzling Wen Xiaohui. He also seemed to be coated with a layer of sunlight. He desperately searched for confidence in various places, learning Wen Xiaohui to dress and dress up, but that layer of light was not his own after all, and might dissipate due to a little cloud at any time.

Luo Rui sighed, thinking about Qin Zijiao's indifferent eyes and disgusting tone, couldn't help sniffing, and a little bit to cry.

Wen Xiaohui changed his clothes and came out, put his arms around his shoulders, and looked at him in the mirror: "Why are you crying? What a big deal."

Luo Rui smiled at him.

"Right, you are so cute when you laugh." Wen Xiaohui turned and kissed him: "Do you want to find a male model? My husband has given up one month's salary, and I will take you to have fun!"

Luo Rui squinted at him: "Forget it, your salary."

"Damn, you are a dead rich second generation, you look down on people, do you know that I now have a wealthy nephew?"

"So what, are you embarrassed to spend other people's money."

"Hmm..." Wen Xiaohui thought for a while: "I have to overcome this psychological barrier."

The two talked and laughed, and Luo Rui felt much better. What happened today should be regarded as a dream. He believes that when he thinks of it one day in the future, it must be a very special and beautiful memory.

The days returned to normal, and as expected by Luo Rui, Qin Zijiao never came again. There is a dessert shop with a perverted owner, and normal people will never come again. He went from the initial disappointment, to the sadness, to the final indifference. Within a month, Luo Rui finally let go of the unrequited love that had been severely pinched before the beginning.

On this day, Luo Rui was taking a nap in the office. The door was suddenly knocked open. Aran whirlwind came in, and the tomboy yelled, "Boss!"

Luo Rui was taken aback, and shouted angrily: "What are you doing? Why are you scaring me to death!"

"He he he he is here!"

"Who?"

"That handsome boy!" Aran was very excited, acting for Luo Rui.

Luo Rui was stunned for two seconds, then jumped up from the chair suddenly: "Who? Who is here?"

"You little brother Liu Harazi!"

"Who is silly!" Luo Rui subconsciously wiped the corners of his mouth, becoming annoyed: "Are you kidding me?"

"No!"

"If you dare to lie to me, I will really deduct your salary and say nothing!"

"Oh, it's really not." Aran grabbed his hand and dragged him out.