Chapter 50

In order to put on this maid outfit, Wen Xiaohui did a good job of depilating, exfoliating, and applying moisturizer. Because it was a miniskirt, he also ran out temporarily to buy a new pair of underwear on his way to Luoyi's house. , He couldn't help feeling that being a woman was not easy.

When he arrived at Luo Yi's house, Luo Yi did not come back. Wen Xiaohui put candles, flowers and incense in the room first, then put on the super short maid outfit, got his hair done well, and lifted the skirt up again. For a moment, looking at himself in the mirror, the thief smiled quite satisfied.

When Luo Yi entered the door, Wen Xiaohui's little heart was about to pop out, and he shouted downstairs: "Luo Yi!"

"Brother Xiaohui, are you in the bedroom?"

"Nonsense, come up quickly."

Luo Yi hummed upstairs, and Wen Xiaohui held the door against him to prevent him from entering: "You close your eyes first."

"what?"

"Follow it."

"I closed it."

Wen Xiaohui opened the door and pulled him in: "I asked you to open it before you can open it."

Luo Yi smiled: "Okay."

Wen Xiaohui jumped onto the bed, made a kneeling position, tilted his hips high and his legs stretched long, he whispered, "Open your eyes."

Luo Yi opened his eyes.

Wen Xiaohui said shyly: "Master, they broke the vase again today."

Luo Yi was silly, and then laughed uncontrollably.

Wen Xiaohui rolled his eyes discouragedly: "Are you looking for a beating? Cooperate."

Luo Yi threw down his schoolbag, pulled off his shirt, and rushed forward: "It was you who was looking for the beating. Why did you break the vase again? It seems that you should be punished."

Wen Xiaohui looked at his expression, and finally couldn't help laughing.

Luo Yi couldn't put it on anymore, the two of them hugged and laughed and rolled into a ball on the bed.

Wen Xiaohui laughed so that his stomach hurts. He arched his head into Luo Yi's arms and complained: "It's so annoying, I planned it carefully."

Luo Yi lowered his head to kiss him, and pulled down the zipper of his skirt: "So don't waste it."

"Do you like this surprise or not?" Wen Xiaohui licked his lips, feeling sweet.

"I like it." Luo Yi smiled, "I also have a surprise, and you must like it too."

"what?"

Luo Yi turned over and sat up, hooked the schoolbag on the ground with his long legs, and then took out a paper bag from inside: "Open it and take a look."

Wen Xiaohui took out the contents of the paper bag, a red copy of the real estate certificate and a piece of paper, and his eyes lit up: "This is!"

Luo Yi nodded and said with a smile: "Mom left it to you."

Wen Xiaohui cheered and hugged his neck: "I am a rich man!"

Luo Yi smiled and stroked his back.

Wen Xiaohui hugged him tightly: "My sister is so kind to me...really good..." He said, his eye circles suddenly reddened and his voice choked. Thinking of talking to the fuck last night, I feel more sad.

Luo Yi's eyes dimmed, and he said softly: "Yes, very good. In her heart, maybe...you are more important than me."

Wen Xiaohui patted him on the back: "Why? You are her son. She left you so many things."