Chapter 74

A few days later, Li Shuo sent him a news link. Wen Xiaohui opened it and said that Chang Xing suddenly revealed important evidence when he was defending, saying that he was threatened and his lawyers were sitting like the four kings. On both sides of him, there was the arrogance and self-confidence characteristic of elites on his face.

Wen Xiaohui returned a message: What does this mean?

Li Shuo quickly replied: The Changxing lawyer team is quite powerful. If he loses, he may not be able to get out in his life, but if the lawsuit is played well, he may end up with probation, and then nothing will stop. It's hard to say, now it's up to the prosecutors to produce any stronger evidence.

Wen Xiaohui typed a few words and then deleted them all. He simply dialed Li Shuo's number.

After Li Shuo answered the phone, he smiled lightly and said, "I knew you would care."

Wen Xiaohui was startled slightly, and then unconsciously speeded up his speech: "It's because people have the heart to gossip. They report too long, and I don't understand it."

"Actually, I can't say for sure. There are a lot of speculations and analyses, but what will happen in the end, certainly not even the parties involved, we can only guess, in short, the evidence that Changxing now throws out is very weighty. Luo Yi must be exhausted now. Once he is all right, he will definitely retaliate against him."

Wen Xiaohui's heart twitched: "When will the verdict be taken?"

"It's not clear. Even if it is judged, this is the first instance. Changxing will definitely appeal. How could this case be delayed for several years." Li Shuo smiled and said, "This is a good thing, so Luo Yi may not have time to find you. Up."

"...Has he been looking for me?" Wen Xiaohui said dullly.

Li Shuo realized that he had missed his words and said awkwardly, "I shouldn't have told you."

"Actually, I know." Shao Qun had already told him before that, and the Weibo that was posted a few days ago... It's just that he has always avoided thinking about this problem. He is very comfortable and comfortable now, and just treat him like him. Escape from reality. He would rather live in this unstable dream, at least he can eat and sleep.

"How did you know? Luo Rui told you?"

"No, I know Luo Yi."

Li Shuo was silent for a moment: "Of course we must try to avoid being found by him, but even if that day does come, don't panic, we will help you."

Wen Xiaohui smiled: "Thank you, I know."

"Xiaohui, everything will be fine."

"Okay." Wen Xiaohui joked, "Don't call me Xiaohui anymore, especially in my studio. This name is dead."

Li Shuo sneered and said, "Okay, I only call privately."

After hanging up the phone, Wen Xiaohui couldn't help but open Weibo again, and found out that during this period of time, the phrase "I miss you" that was repeated repeatedly had added a few more. The speculations and speculations in the comments have become more and more weird, but no one will respond.

The stubborn and persistent "I miss you" one after another is like a balance that is constantly stacked with chips. One end of the balance is getting heavier and heavier until one day not only is unbalanced, it is very possible to lift the balance with it. turn. He can even imagine that Luo Yi's expression when he uttered these things must be gloomy, low, and stormy, but maybe at the same time... also sad and painful...

Wen Xiaohui remembered the last side of the two.

He accidentally injured Luo Yi. He still remembers the dazzling blood and Luo Yi's tearful eyes. Luo Yi begged him to "don't go." The tone and tone of that sentence are still as clear as yesterday. Sometimes when he was in a trance, he would find it incredible. Many years ago, when they first met, they walked in the sun openly, but in the end they were bound by darkness and despair, and it was almost impossible to breathe. It was Luo who caused all this. Yi, it was Luo Yi who wanted to correct all of this. Now that he has lost the strength to hate, the fear and defense against Luo Yi deep into his bones made him just want to escape far.