Chapter 4

Wen Xiaohui's face was hot, remembering that he had just wanted to-lewd this young boy...

He is Luo Yi? !

Cao Haidao: "Come in and sit down."

Wen Xiaohui stiffly followed Cao Hai to the office.

Cao Hai let the two of them into the sofa: "This winery was invested by my friends and me. Usually gatherings and other things are considered a personal interest. I hope you can relax a little here. There are no outsiders here."

Wen Xiaohui nodded.

Luo Yi glanced at Wen Xiaohui. The teenage boy's eyes were a bit deep and unpredictable.

"Then, let's meet the two first, listen to Mr. Luo, you have never seen it before."

Wen Xiaohui glanced at Luo Yi, inexplicably nervous.

Luo Yi stretched out his hand generously: "Uncle, this is Luo Yi."

Wen Xiaohui stretched out his hand awkwardly and shook him: "Wen Xiaohui...Don't call me uncle."

The boy's hands were dry and warm, which made Wen Xiaohui relax.

"why?"

"You know I'm not related to your mother, right?"

"Of course I know, but my mother always treats you as a brother."

Wen Xiaohui felt a pain in his heart and said sadly: "Anyway, don't call me uncle, I sound awkward."

Luo Yi blinked: "Then what do you want me to call you?"

"Call Brother Xiaohui."

"……Ok."

Wen Xiaohui coughed slightly. Although he didn't want to be called uncle, he still wanted to look like an elder in front of Luo Yi. He said, "How old are you?"

"fifteen."

Wen Xiaohui rubbed his hands and said grimly: "My sister...what..." He felt his tongue knotted and it was difficult to speak.

Luo Yi lowered his eyes: "It's better not to know."

Wen Xiaohui also didn't want to get to the bottom of it. It was too cruel to ask a child to repeat how his mother died. He said: "What about the funeral?"

Cao Haidao: "The funeral has already been held, very low-key. This is what Luo hopes."

"The letter my sister left me has something I don't understand." Wen Xiaohui took out the letter, "What is it, don't ask her...the reason for doing this."

Cao Hai said solemnly: "Mr. Wen, this is my important reminder. Please respect Mr. Luo's meaning and don't go into it. This is indeed for the safety of you and Ms. Feng."

"What does this have to do with the safety of my mother and me?"

Cao Hai glanced at Luo Yi, and considered his words: "Luo Yi's father and his father's family are not simple people, I can only say so much."

Wen Xiaohui searched his memory and didn’t have much information about the man Ya Ya was talking to. After all, he was too young back then and he didn’t have the opportunity to inquire about Ya Ya when he grew up. He only heard that he was powerful and powerful. What untold secret? Whatever it is, since both Yaya and Attorney Cao have warned like this, he will not risk him and the fucking safety. He nodded: "I see."

Cao Hai also nodded: "Mr. Wen, the purpose of meeting you today, I believe President Luo has written very clearly in his letter, and it is about the raising of Luo Yi."