Chapter 6

After Wen Xiaohui took a shower, he came out wearing Luo Yi's pajamas. Luo Yi went to Luo Yaya's room to wash away, and he has not yet returned. Wen Xiaohui unceremoniously dumped himself on Luo Yi's two-meter bed. The mattress was moderately firm and very comfortable.

He stretched his waist, rolled twice, and started to pedal the air bike.

Luo Yi returned to the room after taking a shower and saw Wen Xiaohui stretching out two long white legs doing exercises. The wide shorts fell to the roots of his thighs with his movements, and traces of underwear and pants were faintly visible.

Luo Yi was slightly startled, his jaw straightened.

Wen Xiaohui panted and said, "Don't talk to me now."

Luo Yi smiled: "You talked to me first." After speaking, he leaned on the door frame and watched Wen Xiaohui kick his legs like no one else. Those two legs were like rabbits bouncing around. People always wanted to suppress...

After completing three sets of movements, Wen Xiaohui lowered his legs breathlessly, lying on the bed in a big font: "I am exhausted."

"Why are you doing this?"

"Stovepipe butt lift."

Luo Yi said: "To achieve better results, in fact, the slower the better. If you pedal so fast, your breathing is easy to mess up, and your muscle potential is not fully stimulated."

Wen Xiaohui's eyes widened: "Really."

"Yes, if you want to exercise which part, it is best to find a professional fitness coach, take some courses, and start after you have the basic knowledge."

Wen Xiaohui curled his lips: "Private training is very expensive, where can I afford it."

"You can spend my living expenses."

Wen Xiaohui's eyes lit up: "Huh? No, it's not good."

Luo Yi smiled: "It's okay."

"Then how do you eat?"

"I also have deposits, stocks, funds, etc."

Luo Yi in Wen Xiaohui's eyes was about to turn into a luminous angel. He twitched and said, "This...not too embarrassing..."

"It's okay. Anyway, the money is for your control, so you can use it as a salary."

Wen Xiaohui's heart blossomed: "Thank you, don't worry, I will often buy good things for you. By the way, I will come to gather stars to find me another day and I will fix your hair."

Luo Yi touched his hair: "It's not long."

"It's not long, but the shape is not good. I'll change your hair style to make sure you look more handsome than before. Girls see you with soft legs."

Luo Yi smiled: "Okay."

Wen Xiaohui winked and said, "Hey, do you have a girlfriend?"

Luo Yi shook his head: "No."

"Really, there must be a lot of girls chasing you."

"Fortunately, there is no time to make a girlfriend."

Wen Xiaohui rolled his eyes: "Do you have time to do this?" He stretched out his finger and pointed at the mess in the room.

"These are very interesting."

"Then you haven't handed it in before?"

Luo Yi still shook his head, his face was green and ignorant.

Wen Xiaohui showed an expression of disbelief. He sat up upright with a grimace in his tone: "You talk about you. You are handsome and rich. You don't have the pressure of the college entrance examination. You spend a lot of time studying poisons and medicines. , Muay Thai, don't you waste your youth, young people go to fall in love."