Chapter 45

If it hadn't been for the lights, Luo Yi would definitely see Wen Xiaohui's blushing so much.

Wen Xiaohui couldn't stop leaning back: "What, what's wrong?"

"Didn't you always like Li Shuo, but you rejected him, just like you said? Don't like him enough? You obviously want to fall in love."

Wen Xiaohui's mind is a little confused, why is Luo Yi's attitude so...aggressive? It seemed that he was wrong in rejecting Li Shuo. Luo Yi like this made him a little scared: "Luo Yi, what's wrong with you?"

Luo Yi twisted his sword eyebrows: "...is it because of me?"

Wen Xiaohui swallowed, "What on earth are you making today? You are so nagging."

Luo Yi opened his mouth, as if he wanted to say something, but swallowed it back. He rolled over and got out of the bed: "I'm going to the bathroom." After speaking, he went into the bathroom without looking back.

Wen Xiaohui was stunned for a long time, thinking about every sentence of Luo Yi repeatedly, but he couldn't remember it. He really didn't understand what Luo Yi wanted to say and what he meant. Moreover, why did he reject Li Shuo, Luo Yi was not as ecstatic as he thought...

Wen Xiaohui lay back on the bed and looked at the ceiling with his eyes open, feeling a little disturbed inside. Now, he really has to admit that something has changed. Yes, since he signed that contract, something has changed between him and Luo Yi. Luo Yi avoided him, and his enthusiasm for him dropped to a level that had never been lower, especially today I knew he refused. After Li Shuo's reaction, he thought about Luo Yi's n kinds of reactions, but he never thought it would be like this.

What's the matter? Was he worried, or did Luo Yi really change?

Luo Yi stayed in the bathroom for a long time. When he came out, Wen Xiaohui closed his eyes and pretended to sleep in order to avoid embarrassment. Unexpectedly, the first time I got back to bed in the United States, it turned out to be relatively speechless. Where did their spirit of talking until midnight go?

For the next month, Luo Yi was still "busy", Wen Xiaohui couldn't make up this time, Luo Yi was really avoiding him. Seeing that Luo Yi's birthday was next week, he planned to celebrate Luo Yi's eighteenth birthday, and he was completely uninterested at this time. He is not a calm person at all. He wanted to ask the question clearly, but this time he was persuaded. He dared not ask for a while. He was afraid that all this had anything to do with the contract he signed, otherwise He really couldn't explain Luo Yi's attitude difference before and after signing the contract. After more than two years of getting along, how could it become like this? What Wen Xiaohui couldn't accept most was that there was no contradiction between them.

Luo Rui took the cut fruit and put it in front of him, took a toothpick and inserted a strawberry into his mouth: "What are you in a daze? Didn't you talk about Luo Yi's birthday cake with me?"

"No." Wen Xiaohui said angrily.

Luo Rui opened his eyes: "I'm so busy, and I finally vacated it today to design a cake for you, why didn't you do it?"

Wen Xiaohui pouted: "Luo Yi doesn't know what's wrong recently, and he is particularly cold towards me."

"Isn't he busy starting a company, and isn't he preparing a thesis defense?"

"Ok."

"With so many things, it's impossible to have time to play with you every day."

"When do I need someone to play with me? No matter how busy he used to be, he keeps calling and texting messages every day, but now there are very few." Wen Xiaohui resisted not telling the contract. He knew that if Luo Rui didn't know there would be more Regarding this contract, he will definitely feel that his idleness is painful.