Chapter 34

Luo Rui brought them a piece of cake, and the three went to eat hot pot together.

While eating, Wen Xiaohui's cheeks hurt badly, but he still insisted on eating. Luo Rui was moved by the spirit of this disabled spirit. He was already a man-wife. At this time, he had a maternal seizure. All the meat and vegetables were cut into small pieces by Wen Xiaohui, and he had to feed them into his mouth.

After eating half full, Wen Xiaohui slowed down and began to chat: "Mother, did Brother Liu ask you later?"

"It's an appointment." Luo Rui's soft lips were red with the hot pepper, and he pouted, "Others feel it is pretty good."

"but......?"

Luo Rui put down his chopsticks and said in a low voice, "He seems to have a sign of dying."

Wen Xiaohui almost sprayed: "Really?"

"Really, I saw it." Luo Rui said gloomily, "This is unbearable."

Wen Xiaohui smirked.

"Don't laugh."

Luo Yi also smiled and said, "If you have a good impression of him, this is not a big problem."

"That's what I said... But he is less than thirty, so he is bald when he is young, what can he do in the future."

Luo Yi said: "How did you meet? Are other aspects satisfying you?"

"Others are fine, they were introduced to me by Li Shuo."

"...Li Shuo?" Luo Yi looked at Wen Xiaohui, "That American accountant? Did you meet him again?"

"Ah, yeah, didn't he say to introduce his friends to us, so we had a meal together before."

"Oh." Luo Yi's "Oh" always made me feel a little meaningful.

Luo Rui said with some excitement: "Let me not talk about it, you and Li Shuo are making good progress, I feel quite hopeful."

Luo Yi's hand holding the vegetables paused for a while, and then put it back. He picked up the teacup under the guise, blocking his expression at that moment.

Wen Xiaohui smiled and said, "Oh, I haven't written the eight characters yet, look everywhere."

Luo Rui stretched out three fingers: "In three days, if he asks you within three days, it must be interesting to you."

"You're blindly looking at some messy books again."

"But some of it makes sense."

Wen Xiaohui rolled his eyes: "Can you be more motherly!"

"Is it interesting for you to laugh at fifty steps!"

Luo Yi put down his tea cup and said peacefully: "How are you and Li Shuo making progress?"

Wen Xiaohui avoided the importance and said lightly: "It really didn't make much progress. It just feels that we have more to say than we did at the beginning. Let's go with the flow."

"Do you think you know him?"

Wen Xiaohui thought for a while: "I think others are good and capable."

"People can't just look at their appearance. The smarter the person, the more they will pretend. They know what you want, and they will pretend to be what you want." Luo Yi looked at Wen Xiaohui deeply, "So I met People have to be careful when things happen."

Wen Xiaohui was startled: "Ah, I know, of course I know this."

"If you have time, take me and Li Shuo for a meal," Luo Yi said.