Chapter 3

After get off work, the two of them were called to the office to scold them and deduct 500 yuan each. They worked for nothing for a week.

Wen Xiaohui walked out of the studio, feeling that the whole person was weak. He walked step by step and poured lead. Today is like his own Good Friday, suffering from the moment he opened his eyes. Although he wanted to save money, he couldn't help but took a taxi.

Back home staggering, he picked up his nose and smelled the scent of food floating in the house. This ordinary, simple, taste that would not attract his attention at all at ordinary times, but at this time it made him particularly moved, because from this morning to now, he is full of the boy who lost his father, was abandoned by his mother, Luo Yaya, who left home to work at the age of 18, ended her life at a young age. Such ordinary happiness is probably something she can hardly find.

He opened the door, and Feng Yuehua's voice came from the kitchen: "Baby rabbit, come in and take off your shoes!"

"understood."

Wen Xiaohui put on slippers and walked into the kitchen.

Feng Yuehua turned her head to look at him, her expression obviously a little worried, and when she saw that he was not in good spirits, her eyebrows curled up: "What's the matter with you? Are you sick?"

"No, it just makes drinking uncomfortable."

"You still have the face to say?"

Wen Xiaohui scratched his hair: "It's my friend's birthday."

Feng Yuehua took a look at him: "I cried and cried when I came back in the morning. Those who don't know thought you were raped."

Wen Xiaohui couldn't laugh or cry: "Mom, do you want to be so tough."

Feng Yuehua hummed: "Is it broken in love?"

"That's not it." Wen Xiaohui walked over and hugged Feng Yuehua's waist, and said coquettishly: "I haven't found a macho with eighteen centimeters and eight pack abdominal muscles. Where is the broken love?"

Feng Yuehua gave him a white look: "Shameless." But her expression was relieved.

He and his mother have almost talked since they were young. His mother was more fashionable. Back then, what miniskirts, bell bottoms, permed hair, eyebrow tattoos, fresh things, she dared to try the first wave of things, still more than forty Dare to wear, dare to wear, and well maintained, so he likes men. He has never kept it from his mother, and his mother accepted it calmly.

He put his face on his fucking shoulder and felt calmer. Tomorrow... can he calmly face the "nephew" he has never met before.

After leaving work the next day, Wen Xiaohui rushed to the address sent to him by Lawyer Cao.

He turned when he got out of the subway. He grew up in Beijing, but he has never been to this place.

Asking someone for the next route, he walked south.

After walking for almost ten minutes, he still didn't see the building mentioned by passers-by. He felt a little irritable and anxious, because he was lost, and also because of the people he was about to see.

There was a sound of a bicycle behind him. He turned his head and wanted to call someone for directions. When he turned around, he saw that the bicycle was almost behind him. His eyes met. Wen Xiaohui didn't have time to see what the other person looked like. He just remembered that. There was a flash of surprise in the pair of black and bright eyes, and both of them were startled at the same time. He was not stable around the bicycle and was directly scraped to the ground.