Side story Sweetheart 1

The brand-new kitchen smelled of elegant matcha. The stainless steel cabinets bright enough to be mirrored are covered with many small items such as refrigerator stickers and cartoon stickers. The marble floor tiles are slender and dusty, and the long washing rack is placed on top. With a row of towels, they are all clean as if they were newly bought. If someone walks in, you can't believe that this is the kitchen of a dessert shop that sells thousands of cakes a day. It looks like an enlarged real estate company's model room.

Luo Rui was wearing headphones and humming a song. He was decorating a birthday cake while the little apprentice Aran was watching.

After finishing the top circle, Luo Rui mumbled: "The little guest doesn't like fondant. Let me make him a fat blue man with cream, or the fondant looks good."

Aran tilted her neck and said, "The cream is also good, but the color is not as bright as fondant."

Luo Rui took off the headset and glanced at her: "What did you say?"

"I said the boss, you are really clever." Aran smiled and gave a thumbs up.

Luo Rui said angrily: "If you call me the boss, you won't be paid."

At this time, the kitchen door was pushed open, and the cashier Hyman ran in and said nervously: "Boss, a few customers said that our cakes are not fresh, which is obviously causing trouble."

"Ah, what's the matter?" Luo Rui suddenly became a little nervous.

"Come and take a look."

Luo Rui took off his mask, put the headphones into his apron, and followed Heyman out.

His small shop is not big, and three men standing in front of the cash register are shouting loudly. At first glance, it is not a good thing. Everyone in the shop is looking here. Some cowardly girls have already hid in the corner.

The cold sweat on Luo Rui's forehead came down. He was the most shocked by this kind of scene, but most of his employees were women. He could only bite the bullet and greeted him, and said with a smile: "How many big brothers? Up?"

A bald head said fiercely: "Your cake is not fresh, it's sour!"

"This is lemon cheese pie. The fruit itself is a bit sour."

"Fart, it's sour!" The bald head threw the cake to the ground.

Luo Rui looked at him eating so badly, his heart was angry, but he dared not say anything, he could only expect to say: "Then, then I will exchange other cakes for you, or refund your money..."

"The refund is over? I have a bad stomach, I must go to the hospital if I eat it! I don't know how much medical expenses will be spent after eating your rubbish!"

"Then, let's go to the hospital for an examination..."

"Check the fart." The bald roar resounded throughout the dessert shop: "If you give your customers stale food, you are a black shop. Believe it or not, our brother smashed your black shop!"

Luo Rui shuddered in fright, and called Xiaohui silently in his heart. What would he do if Xiaohui was there? Fight? But he can't fight, and it hurts, call the police? Yes, you can call the police! He shivered and said, "I, then we, report or call the police to solve it."

When the bald heard the alarm, the whole person was about to explode. He suddenly picked up Luo Rui's collar and said viciously: "Call the police? What do you want to do? Do you want the police to scare me?!"

"No, I...then, what are you going to do." Luo Rui was almost crying, that bald body can hold two of him.

"You pay me some medical expenses, pay...5000."