Side story-Sweetheart 24

Luo Rui rubbed his nose on Qin Zijiao's clothes, and finally felt more comfortable. He glanced at Qin Zijiao: "Will you chase me now?"

"okay."

"What is'oh, good'."

"I don't know how to chase it."

"Just to be nice to me, to be more diligent to me... Think about what I did to you before, do I have to send you several text messages a day, and ask for warmth every day." Luo Rui whispered, "Just like you You have to break up with me."

Qin Zijiao quickly turned away from the subject: "Well, well, I see."

"What do you know?"

"Good to you, courteous."

Luo Rui didn't dare to expect Qin Zijiao to know how to fall in love, but he was still disappointed in his heart. He lowered his head and whispered, "Qin Zijiao, if you lie to me because of Yaoyao..."

Qin Zijiao was a little anxious: "I have never lied to me. I wanted to'try' with you, not just because Yaoyao, you once asked me why I wanted to try, do you remember my answer?"

Luo Rui remembered the answer Qin Zijiao gave him at the time: You make people want to keep you in sight.

He frowned: "What does this sentence mean?"

Qin Zijiao rubbed his hair: "I watched you approach me a little bit, without concealing my thoughts. At first I felt very annoying, but slowly, I found it very funny. Later, I hope you keep wearing With a smile. I want to keep you in my sight because I want to protect you. I just didn't expect you to be so serious. I thought that between men and men... is not serious."

Luo Rui said seriously: "Homosexuality is not that different from heterosexuality. The feelings of liking others are the same."

"Now I know, so I haven't lied to you, it's just that the development of things is not the same as I expected, so...I am afraid."

Luo Rui recalled carefully, Qin Zijiao did not deceive him, but it did hurt him.

Qin Zijiao leaned down and placed Luo Rui's forehead with his forehead: "I haven't lied to you before, and I won't lie to you now, and I won't be in the future. I miss you because I really miss you and want to be with you. I want to be with you. If you date someone, I will really beat him."

Luo Rui couldn't help but laughed.

Qin Zijiao also smiled, and said softly: "Let's go on a date."

"It's so cold today."

"I will buy you autumn clothes."

Luo Rui was surprised: "Where did you learn it?"

"On TV. Do you want to buy a bag?"

Luo Rui swallowed, "You should be normal. It feels scary."

"Then go on a date?"

Luo Rui squinted at him and wanted to go, but he felt that he could not reconcile so easily, and he seemed to be too coaxed. At this time, he had to hold it a little, so he said cruelly: "I don't want to go."

"why?"

"I just don't want to." Luo Rui glanced at Qin Zijiao, wanting to see if Qin Zijiao would be impatient.

Qin Zijiao nodded: "Okay, I will accompany you until closing and take you home."

Luo Rui looked reluctantly: "Okay."

Qin Zijiao took off his coat and went out to help carry the plate.

Luo Rui hid in the office and did not recover for a long time. What happened in the past two days makes him still feel very untrue. This time he can believe Qin Zijiao, right? In fact, his heart was full of doubts and anxiety, but Li Shuo told him to follow his own heart. He knew that his heart had never left Qin Zijiao, no matter where he went.