Side story-Sweetheart 22

Luo Rui cried and walked along the side of the road. He was so uncomfortable that he was almost out of breath. He touched his cell phone and wanted to call Wen Xiaohui. Only then did he find that he had left his bag in the hospital. He was angry and anxious and squatted on the side of the road. Howling and crying.

An aunt walking the dog came over and looked around him for a while: "Girl, what's the matter with you?"

"Woo I... I'm blue..."

"what?"

"I'm... a man..." Luo Rui raised his embarrassed face and said while crying.

The Samoyed pounced on him to lick him, Luo Rui opened his mouth, feeling a bite of hair.

The dog was pulled away by the aunt. She frowned and looked at him for a long time: "Oh, what do you think you are doing with a male hairpin."

"Hair curled up..." Luo Rui cried louder: "Men can't stop issuing cards."

"Just don't cry, what's wrong with you? Did you meet a bad guy? Do you want to call the police?"

Luo Rui shook his head, nodded again, buried his face in his knees and continued to cry.

"Want or not? I called the police."

There was a rush of footsteps, "Auntie, I am his friend, let me deal with it."

Luo Rui listened to this voice, as if the mute button was pressed, his crying stopped abruptly.

"Oh, are you really his friend?"

"Ok."

Luo Rui listened to the auntie walking away with the dog, and didn't dare to look up, burying her face hard, as if it could withstand all the damage.

Qin Zijiao squatted down in front of him and said softly, "Your bag."

Luo Rui glanced quietly from the gap between his arms, reached out and grabbed the bag.

Qin Zijiao sighed, sat next to Luo Rui, grabbed his hair hard, and whispered, "I said something wrong again."

Luo Rui quietly rubbed his nose on his pants, grabbed the bag and got up and left.

Qin Zijiao looked at his back without looking back, and his heart was suddenly hurt. He stood up and ran after him: "Luo Rui."

Luo Rui reached out and stopped a car, and the driver quickly stopped. As soon as Luo Rui opened the door, Qin Zijiao slammed the door closed.

Luo Rui wanted to pull the car door again. Qin Zijiao grabbed his arm and pulled him away. Luo Rui shook his arm severely and shouted, "What else do you want to do!"

Qin Zijiao was speechless for a while, then looked at Luo Rui and was stunned.

What does he want...what does he want? What is he doing now? !

Luo Rui choked and said, "Qin Zijiao, I really didn't find out before, you are such a bastard, I never want to see you again."

Qin Zijiao trembled, his brain still had time to think, his arms already hugged Luo Rui from behind.

Luo Rui's eyes widened in surprise, this is a street where people come and go! He trembled: "You, what are you doing? What do you mean."

"I have been thinking about you, can't stop..."

Luo Rui was so shocked that he forgot to speak, and stood so stiff.

"I want to know what's wrong with me, why is this, Luo Rui, why I keep thinking about you."

Luo Rui's hands were full of sweat, and he was more at a loss than Qin Zijiao.

Did he hear that right, Qin Zijiao said he missed him? miss him? Who was the one who proposed the breakup? Who was it that said there was a "mistake" between them? How could Qin Zijiao miss him?

Qin Zijiao tightened his arms: "Did you miss me? Last time you were drunk, I..."

Just as Luo Rui wanted to ask him what was going on when he was drunk, the phone rang suddenly. It was the special ringtone he set for Wen Xiaohui. He struggled to take out the phone from his bag. He urgently needs to hear Wen Xiaohui's voice, otherwise he can't calm down: "Hey, Beibi."

"Hey, morning, oh, it's night over there, what's wrong with you, have a cold?"

"Well, one thing, the season changed recently."

"I also caught a cold two days ago. I blew my nose and my nose peeled. I told you that there is a handsome French guy chasing me here. Would you like to see his photos?"

"Okay, uh, I'm outside, send me, I'll go home and talk to you."

"Ok."

After hanging up the phone, Luo Rui really felt that the beating of his heart had returned to a normal level. He wiped his tears and said in a dumb voice, "What happened to you when I was drunk?"

"Don't drink so much next time, I know you don't like drinking."

Luo Rui recalled that day and quickly asked the question in his heart: "That day...you came?"

"do not you remember?"

Luo Rui was startled, Qin Zijiao really came? Then why did Li Shuo say he didn't see it? He always thought that his memory was confused: "Are you really here? I thought I drank too much and hallucinated, how did you...how did you find me?"

"Go down the bar street, you are with that surnamed Li, don't worry? He doesn't see a fuel-efficient lamp, you dare to let him take you home, if not for me, who knows he will Won't do anything to you."

"Brother Li is not the kind of person you think... You, did you go to my house?" The person who changed his clothes and made breakfast for him was...

Qin Zijiao scratched his hair irritably: "Don't you know? Didn't he tell you? Why do you trust him so much? How long have you known him? How deep is the contact? The person he brought is also, can you..."

Luo Rui kept holding his breath, and was lit by Qin Zijiao with a few words: "Who I trust and whom I contact has nothing to do with you. You say you miss me now? Is it because Yaoyao is going to have surgery, you Want me to accompany her?"

Qin Zijiao frowned: "Why do you think so."

"Why didn't I think so, the reason you wanted to'try' with me at the time was not because of Yaoyao."

"When I say I miss you, I really miss you. It has nothing to do with others."

Luo Rui pursed his lips and looked at him: "Brother Li has never lied to me. You just say he is not credible. You lied to me, but you want me to believe you? Don't think that I like you. Scrapped."

Qin Zijiao gritted his teeth and said: "Did the surname Li deliberately conceal that I went to find you? He can't be trusted based on this point. Who knows what he is hiding and what his intentions are against you!"

"Maybe he is doing me well!" Luo Rui shouted back with a higher volume.

Qin Zijiao clenched his fists in anger, his face was pale, and his eyes were full of hostility. Luo Rui suddenly remembered the first time the two had met. Qin Zijiao easily subdued the hooligan who was a lot stronger than him. Luo Rui was suddenly a little scared, Qin Zijiao wouldn't hit him.

Luo Rui took a step back, and Qin Zijiao rushed forward, holding the back of his head with one hand, and kissing his lips heavily.

Luo Rui's eyes widened, his face full of disbelief.

Qin Zijiao's movements were rough--violent and eager, sucking hard--and kissed Luo Rui's lips, as if he had been waiting for this moment for a long time.

Luo Rui completely forgot to struggle, because in the impression Qin Zijiao had never been so excited-kissed him affectionately. Compared with this kiss, the previous kiss was more like a form, but this time it was full of desire.

2019 © All content copyright belongs to the copyright owner or the original author