Chapter 33

Luo Rui was also frightened by him, staring straight fawn-like eyes: "What are you doing?"

"Don't talk nonsense about your words."

"I haven't said anything yet!"

"Don't you just imply that my luck with Luca might have been what Luo Yi did, and..." Wen Xiaohui's volume plummeted by eight degrees, "Sister Xueli's ex-husband..."

Luo Rui covered his mouth: "Don't talk nonsense, that person is dead."

"Damn Luo Rui, what are you doing with this!"

"Damn it was you who came to me and said this!" Wen Xiaohui hugged his head, "Impossible, impossible, impossible."

Luo Rui rubbed his hands nervously: "I'll just talk about it, you just treat me as farting."

"You fucking said can I have amnesia!"

Luo Rui sighed, "Beibi, to be honest, this matter gets a little scarier the more I think about it."

"Nonsense, I know." Wen Xiaohui vigorously messed up her carefully blown hair, "No, I have to know the truth."

"Sometimes it's better not to know."

"You can't hold it for you? I can't help it." Wen Xiaohui said irritably, "I have to know anyway. My personality is like this and I can't change it."

"I understand, what are you going to do?"

"Let's go and read what Sister Sydney said. In fact, after that incident, when I saw her again, she felt that she was eager to talk and stopped. I didn't think much about it at the time. When I recall it now, she seems to know something and dare not say.

Luo Rui bit his lip and looked nervous.

Wen Xiaohui grabbed Luo Rui's hand: "Mother, you said, if... if Luo Yi really did it, what should I do."

Luo Rui took a deep breath: "I, I don't know."

Wen Xiaohui also didn't know how he would face it if Luo Yi was really different from what he imagined. His impression of Luo Yi, from the gentle sunshine at the beginning, gradually became intelligent and complicated, and now full of suspicion, he could not accept Luo Yi he knew, but it might not be what he thought. Luo Yi can be gentle, considerate, and attentive in front of him, but he may be cold, vicious, and dangerous to others. These two extremely contradictory personalities may appear in the same person, and this person and He was so close, he shuddered as long as he thought about it.

He is now in a dilemma. He can continue to pretend to be stupid without asking for proof, but he can't feel at ease. Who can face the possibility of a beast dormant beside him.

Luo Rui touched Wen Xiaohui's head and comforted: "At least he treats you well."

At least he treats you well.

Yes, at least Luo Yi treats him well... but he can't agree that Luo Yi is cruel to others, it doesn't matter whether those people have hatred with him, he only cares what kind of person Luo Yi is.

Wen Xiaohui shook his head: "I must know what kind of person he is."

Luo Rui's face was bitter and his eyes were full of worry.

Wen Xiaohui thought about it for two days before he plucked up the courage to call Sydney. Before that happened, Sydney often came to him. Even if he didn't do a hairstyle, she would occasionally ask him out to drink tea and chat, but now the two are almost strangers. He always thought it was Sydney for fear of embarrassment, but now Think about it, there may be other explanations behind these.