It Matters How This Ends Part 96

I walked back to the couch and sat next to Piper. She put down her glass and smiled at me. I put my legs up on the coffee table, leaned back on the couch and put my arm around her. She curled up next to me and put her head on my chest.

"I'm gonna call everyone first thing tomorrow and let them know we're moving up the wedding.", I said and kissed her forehead.

"Okay.", she smiled and pulled a blanket over us.

We watched TV and cuddled.

After a while, I decided that we should move into our bed. The couch was getting uncomfortable.

"Pipes, let's go sleep in the bedroom.", I said and turned off the TV.

"Piper?", I whispered and leaned in, so I could see her face.

She was sound asleep. She looked so peaceful and beautiful, I didn't have the heart to wake her up. I streched my arm out and grabbed another pillow from the other side of the couch and put it behind my back. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

I woke up to the smell of fresh coffee and pancakes. I opened my eyes, streched and got up off the couch. I walked towards the kitchen and stopped when I got to the door. Piper was standing infront of the stove, pouring the pancake mass in the frying pan. She looked so cute. Her hair was messy, she was wearing an oversized t-shirt and she was barefoot. I looked at her for a few moments and soaked it all in, then walked towards her. She didn't see me. I stood behind her and put my hands around her waist. She turned her head and smiled; "Hey, Al. Good morning."

"It smells delicious.", I said and kissed her cheek.

"Only the best for the best.", she winked at me and turned off the stove.

She put some whipped cream on our pancakes as we sat down at the dining table and started eating it.

I looked at her and chuckled.

"What?", she asked.

"You have some whipped cream on your nose. Let me get that for you.", I stood up from my chair and leaned in towards her, kissing her nose; "There. It's all gone now.", I smiled.

Piper grabbed the whipped cream, put it all over her lips and mumbled; "I think you missed a spot."