It Matters How This Ends Part 64

I took a sip of coffee and couldn't believe what had happened. I was so excited, I couldn't read my book anymore. I closed it and opened the laptop. I scrolled through wedding dresses, tuxedos, shoes and accessories.
I was obviously not going to buy a dress, because first of all, I am not the girly girl type and second of all, I was going to let Piper play dress up and be the princess on her, our big day.
I clicked on tuxedoes section and saw a gorgeous, black pant suit with a V cut out at the chest area. I immediately knew this was going to be mine.
Along with black shoes and a gold necklace, I placed my order.

I leaned back on the chair and felt at ease. Everything was falling into place. I drank the rest of my coffee and walked to the bathroom.

I stripped down and slowly stepped into the tub, turning the water on high and letting it beat over my head. I closed my eyes to the water as the heat soaked into my skin and leaned against the cool tiles. It felt lonely and weird, without Piper in it. Flashbacks from prison filled my mind and I started to fantasize about our shower sex.

I remembered her hand on my neck and how soft it felt. I remembered her wet lips on mine and how sweet they tasted. I remembered her finger and how it slowly slipped into my-

"Honey, I'm home!", Piper interrupted my ever so erotic thoughts.

"In here!", I shouted from the bath tub.
Piper rushed to the bathroom and stopped at the door.

"You're talking a bath without me?"

"Well darling, I wanted to look nice for you.", I chuckled;
"Join me?"

She leaned in, kissed me and said;

"I can't. I have to call Call and make sure they're free tomorrow for the dress fitting."

"Okay. Come here. Just one more kiss."

She leaned in and I grabbed her by her waist, pulling her into the bath tub.

"Al! Are you serious!?", she screamed, soaking wet.

"These are Prada!", she pointed at her shoes.

"It's your fault. I told you not to over dress. Besides, they're not Prada anymore. Now, they're nada.", I laughed while looking at her ruined shoes.