It Matters How This Ends Part 93

"What's happening? Where am I?", Kubra sat down on the floor and looked at us with a confused look on his face.

"What the fuck?", Nicky mumled and turned to me.

I looked at her and shrugged my shoulders. I was just as confused as her. And apperantly him, too.

"Kubra, I know things are bad, but I'm sure we can work something out.", I said and slowly moved over to the sink, opened the drawer and grabbed a shaving razor blade.

He got up from the floor and all of us moved back against the door.

I was holding tight onto the razor blade behind my back and was prapred to use it anytime.

He looked at us, from head to toe.

"Why do you have an ashtray in your hand?", he looked at Nicky;

"And what am I doing here?"

"Ah?!", Nicky nervously laughed and scratched her head.

He turned to the broken mirror above the sink and put his hand on the back of his head;

"And why am I bleeding?"

"Wait. So you're telling me, you don't know us?", I raised my eyebrow and my grip on the razor blade gradually loosened.

He washed off the blood from his hand and looked at me;

"No. I don't. Should I?", he said as he dried off his hands.

I looked at Nicky and then at Piper and I had no idea what was going on.

"Uh, no, we don't know you either.", Nicky quickly stepped in; "We just came back to the appartment and you were just laying there, on the bathroom floor. We were, uh, going to get some help. But then again, we were kind of surprised. You know, it's not everyday that you find a stranger laying on the floor of your appartment. Unless it's my appartment and it's a girl. That actually happens a lot.", Nicky chuckled.

Kubra stood infront of us, looking helpess and clueless. That's when it hit me. Nicky's punch from the ahstray must have made him lose his memory. I could only hope it was temporary.