It Matters How This Ends Part 110

"Your wish is my command.", I smiled and walked towards the exit. She followed me and pulled my hand. She turned me over, grabbed my head and kissed me passionately.

"Pip..", I tried to say, but she wouldn't let me speak. Her kisses wouldn't let me speak.

We spent the next five or ten minutes making out and finally left the restrooms.

We walked back to the reception and everybody turned their heads. Some of them chuckled, some smiled and some chose to ignore the very much obvious fact of what we had just done.

"Piper, darling! Where have you been? Everybody's been looking for you!", Carol approached us and grabbed Piper's hand. "What is that on your face, Alex? And on your neck?", she looked at me with raised eyebrows.

"On my neck!?", I hissed at Piper. She looked at me and could barely keep a straight look on her face;

"Nothing, mom. Look! Isn't that uncle Pete? We should go and say hi!", she successfuly distracted her as they left.

I knew she must have left a hickey or two on my neck once again, but it was okay. She could brand me all she wanted.

"Alex! Come here!", Bill shouted from a table across from me.

I forced a smile and walked up to him. I didn't know whether he was being geniunely nice to me or if he still hated me and was just sucking it up.

"Hey, Bill. Cheers.", I said and picked up another drink. He picked up his and we clinked our glasses.

"I just wanted to welcome you to the family. I haven't been your biggest fan and I'm sure you're aware of that and I am truly humiliated to say the least. I could never understand Piper or her decisions in life, but I surely am glad she chose the ones that make her happy. That's all I wish for my daughter to be and since you seem to be the reason for her happiness, this one is for you! To Alex!", he exclaimed and raided his glass. All of the other guests did the same and in the place full of people, my eyes searched for Piper only. I saw her and we made eye contact. She smiled at me and I smiled back.

The party went on for a good couple of hours and the skies turned dark. It was almost sunset and I was relieved to say I wasn't the only one who drank too much.