It Matters How This Ends Part 48

Her hair had blonde highlights in them, her her lipstick was a dark red. She was wearing a white crop top and a black leather jacket with black skinny jeans.

"Have you missed me so much, you had to go Piper blonde in order to win me back?", I chuckled.

"Well, it does seem like you have a thing for blondes.", she winked.

"It's good to see you, Alex."

"It's good to see you too, Sylvie."

"So what brings you here?"

"Shots, isn't it obvious?"

"You haven't changed a bit, Al."

I looked over my shoulder to make sure Piper was still with Polly and Larry

"Are you looking for someone?", she asked.

"No. So how have you been?"

"Great! Alright...Fine..." She put her hand on mine;
"Not so good. I've missed you terribly."

I took a deep breath;
"Sylvie, I can't do this. Thank you for the drink but I have to go."
I put the empty glass on the table and took a step away from it when she grabbed me by the hand and pulled me in. Her lips touched mine and before I could pull away, she had already kissed me.

"Sylvie! Stop!", I pushed her off me.

"Don't pretend you didn't like it.", she smiled. I looked around to make sure nobody was watching and took her by the hand. Luckily, there was a lot of people in the bar and I could sneak past Piper to the restrooms. I let go of her hand and pushed her against the wall.

"Ohh, so you like it rough?", Sylvie winked, "alright, that works for me.", she tried to kiss me again. I grabbed her hands and held them against the wall.

"Listen. I'm engaged. I'm not interested. What we had is in the past and it will stay in the past. Got it? And don't you dare follow me. Just stay here for a few minutes and then leave."

I let go of her and walked to the table where Piper was.

"Where have you been?!", she said, stood up and wanted to kiss me;

"What's that on your lip?", she asked.

Fuck! She must have left a lipstick stain.

"Nothing, Pipes. I think I bit my lip by accident. Probably just a bit of blood.", I smiled and wiped it off with my sleeve.