It Matters How This Ends Part 54

"Don't you bring Piper into this. I know she gave you the idea, but she didn't make the phone call.", I said, standing over him.

"You're so stupid, Alex. It was all Piper's fault. She got you back into that prison and you had to spend years in there, because of HER. Not because of me and not because of Polly. And now you're marrying her? The girl who fucked you over? Many times too, I'm sure."

Hearing those words, I completely lost it. I grabbed his collar and made him stand up, then pushed him on the table nearest to us, causing all of the glasses to break and the people enjoying their drinks to startle and jump away from their table. I walked to him, grabbed the wooden menu holder stand and hit him on the head with it.

"Ow!",he screamed and got off the table, stumbling. I grabbed his arms and pushed him down while lifting up my knee. I kicked him in the nut sack with my knee and he fell on the floor.

Suddenly, I head the police sirens. Polly ran to Larry, helping him get up and Piper ran to me and grabbed my head;

"Why did you do that?!"

I sighed; "Fuck."

"Let's get out of here!", Piper said, reached for her purse and grabbed me by the hand. We ran through the crowded bar, stumbling over other people's feet and finally got to the entrance. We opened the door and stepped outside.

"Stop right there!", a male voice shouted. I looked up and got blinded for a second from the flashlights up in my face.

"Shit!", Piper said and stood next to me. A police officer came up to us;

"Were you involved in a fight at this bar, which started approximately 5 minutes ago?", he asked.

"No, absolutely not.", Piper said, grabbed my hand and wanted to get moving, when Larry blast opened the door and pointed at me;

"She..she did it! Her name is Alex Vause and she did it!", he yelled, out of breath

"Miss Vause, you are under arrest for aggravated assault. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can be used against you in court.", a police officer said while pushing me against the police car and putting me in handcuffs.