It Matters How It Ends Part 13

"Honey, I'm hooome!", I shouted as I walked into the house.
I closed the door behind me and turned around only to see Piper standing in the bedroom with nothing but a white towel wrapped around her body.

"Hey", she said and winked at me;
"Like what you see?"

I dropped the bags that were in my hands and walked up to her. I grabbed her face and kissed her passionately. She moaned in pleasure and I tore off the towel. I picked her up, her legs crossed my back..I leaned her against the wall and kissed her neck..her breasts..her fingers were going through my hair, her eyes were closed, her mouth half open as she continued to moan..I carried her to the bed and went on top of her.

"God, you're gorgeous", I said and slowly kissed her belly, making my way down..I kissed her thighs, one by one..She pulled my hair and said;

"Don't stop"

"I'm gonna do you so good, you won't be able to handle it..you're gonna beg me to stop", I replied with a smirk.

My tongue between her legs, my hands on her breasts, shit, I almost came myself just hearing her moan.

"I'm so close, Al"

My left hand stayed on her breast as my right hand travelled down her body, until it reached her labia. I put my figer inside of her and kept circling around with my tongue.

"Ahhhh, I'm coming, I'm coming!", she screamed and grabbed the sheets with her hands.

"Is it just me or have you got better at that?", she asked with a satisfied look on her face.

"You probably just dated incapable chicks..Or I really am talented", I chuckled.

I layed down next to her and she put her head on my chest. I caressed her hair and we laced our fingers together..
Her hand fit perfectly into mine.