It Matters How This Ends Part 30

We were walking away from the bar and she suddenly stopped and started throwing up on the sidewalk.

"Oh, shit", I held her hair and rolled my eyes. Typical Piper. Always trying to prove something to the world when she KNOWS it's gonna come back to bite her in the ass. I wiped her face with my t-shirt and asked if she was okay.

"So..maybe I can't handle my drinks", she said and looked at me with puppy eyes.

"You think?!", I smiled and pulled her in for a hug;
"I think it really is time to leave this place, now that you've left your mark on the floor and all."

"Yeah, let's go before we make even more not so beautiful memories.", she agreed.

It took us about 15 minutes to pack our things, since we didn't really have much with us to begin with. Once again I offered to drive and give her some time to recover.

"What would I do without you?", she smiled.
I couldn't stop myself;
"You'd never learn you can't hold down your drinks."

"You're never gonna let that go, are you?"

"Hmm, possibly, maybe..nah, never. Hey, I wonder what drinks they're gonna be serving at our wedding? Maybe orange juice? Sparkly water? Soda? Lemona-----"

"Okay, okay, I get it! I can't handle my drinks, there, you happy now?"

"Yes, thank you!", I laughed.

"Are we going to be one of those couples where one of them is always right, the one being you?", she rolled her eyes.

"Pipes, GOING to be? We already are that! I'm always right", I smirked.
Piper jokigly pushed me with a frown on her face.

"Babe, don't worry. I promise I'll make you a few cupons "I'm right, you're wrong" when we get home and you can use them in whichever fight you want.", I suggested.

"You're an idiot.", Piper smiled.

"I love you, too." I kissed her cheek and we drove off.