It Matters How This Ends Part 43

"Pipes, it's been 10 minutes, where the hell are you!?", I walked out of the dining room, past the bedroom, down the hallway...I walked to the bathroom where I saw something red on the mirror above the sink. It was her handwriting that said "come find me" with her favorite lipstick on the sink, next to it.

"Babe, what is this? Hide and seek?", I shouted as I kept looking for her.

"Come find out.", she said in a soft and sexy voice."

I followed her voice and walked into the kitchen to see her naked in front of the fridge with whipped cream in one hand and a cherry in the other.
She closed the fridge door with her foot and hopped on the kitchen counter. She put some whipped cream on her left breast and the cherry on her belly button.

"Are you hungry?", she winked.

I walked towards the counter, her legs were playfully swinging from it. I lightly ran my finger on her bare thigh..her skin was in goose bumps. I got the ice tray to the counter and placed a cube on her inner thigh while we kissed.
She picked another cube and sucked on it. I pulled her in and we kissed again. A long, passionate kiss, making us warmer and hotter for each other. I licked off the whipped cream off her breast. She pressed her thumb on my lips and wiped off the cream while biting my lower lip and pulling me in for another warm kiss.
She wrapped her legs around my waist, kept kissing my lips and running her fingers through my hair...I lightly traced my fingers down her belly..

"Mmm", she exhaled..
I kissed her neck..and again..and again...

"Ahh", she moaned and grabbed my hand in expectation...But I stopped;

"Not yet", I said.

"What the fuck", she said with frustration. I grabbed her face with my other hand and started french kissing her; our lips touching, our tongues, our moans.. they were all in sync. The counter was wet and messy with melting ice, water and whipped cream - so were we.