It Matters How This Ends Part 106

We looked into each other's eyes and smiled. We were still holding hands as the mardiage officiant looked at me and said;

"Alex Vause, do you take Piper Chapman, to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?"

"I do."

"Piper Chapman, do you take Alex Vause, to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?"

"I do."

"May I please have the rings?", the marriage officiant looked at Nicky.

"Oh shit, yeah.", she started feeling up her pockets, looking for the rings. I was afraid she lost them and I started feeling more and more nervous by the second.

"Aha!", Nicky exclaimed and pulled out the rings. She reached over to the marriage officiant and handed them over. He took them and placed one in my hand;

"Alex.", place this ring on Piper's finger and repeat after me;"

"Piper, I give you this ring, as a sign of my vow to love, honor, and cherish you."

I repeated after him as I placed the ring on her finger.

The marriage officiant handed over a ring to Piper and said;

"And Piper, placing the ring on Alex's finger, repeat after me;"

Alex, I give you this ring, as a sign of my vow to love, honor, and cherish you."

Piper repeated after him and placed the ring on my finger.

Alex and Piper, as you have pledged yourselves, each to the other, and have declared the same in the presence of this company by the exchange of vows and the giving and receiving of rings, by the power vested in me I now pronounce you wife and wife.

You may now kiss the bride!