It Matters How This Ends Part 53

"The suspect is believed to be driving a black BMW i8 and is dangerous. Any information you might have regarding the case, please contact 911 immediaty."

"Oh, look Piper! They just described you!", Polly said, jokingly.

"It actually fits Alex more. Piper was only dealing with drugs, when Alex was in posession of a gun, too.", Larry laughed.
Polly looked at him with a serious face and kicked him under the table.
Larry's face expression changed.
Piper slowly turned her head towards me.
I closed my eyes for a moment and took a deep breath. Everyone at the table was quiet.
The waiter came with our drinks and placed them on the table.
Nobody moved. I drank all of the drinks, one after another in a matter of seconds.
When I drank the last one, I slammed the glass on the table and looked at Larry.

"It was you, wasn't it? You were the "friend" Piper had call and rat me out to David Crockett."

Larry looked at down at his feet. I stood up and slammed my hands on the table;

"Answer me!"

"Alex, calm down.", Piper tried to pull me back down to the chair. I grabbed her hand and put it off my arm;

"No! Did you or did you not call David fucking Crockett?! Look at me!", I yelled at Larry.
He slowly looked up to me and practically whispered,

"Yes..".

I shook my head in disbelief and stared at him.

"Alex, I'm so sorry. I..Piper..Piper said you were in danger..What can I do to make it up to yo----" I interrupted him mid sentence;

"You son of a bitch!" I walked up to him and pulled him by his tie, making him stand up. Piper got up from her chair to pull me away from Larry.

"Stop right there. Sit down. I have already solved this with you, but I haven't solved it with him, yet.", I said to her before she could even come closer.

"Alex, please. I had no choice."

"Shut up. Just shut up. I can't hear another word from your stupid mouth.", I hissed at him.

"I didn't want to do it! It wasn't my fault, I don't even know who---" I pushed him and said;

"You didn't wanna do it? Then why did you? Huh?", I said and kept pushing him;
"Answer me!"

"Because Piper told us to!"

I snapped and pushed him to the groud.