It Matters How This Ends Part 76

"Nothing, Pipes. Just..Just go. Let me take a fucking shower, please."

"Ugh, fine. You don't have to be a bitch about it.", she said and I could feel her eyes roll.

"So, Alex, it's been a while. Aren't you supposed to be dead?"

"It's good to see you too, Kubra. How come you didn't send one of your men to do the dirty work?"

"Isn't it obvious? They're all a bunch of morons. A woman killed one of them before he could kill her, for fuck's sake."

"You should have thought about that before you hired total idiots.", I chuckled.

He hit the bathtub with his gun and it made a loud noise;
"Don't test my patience, Alex."

I looked down at my feet at and tried to hide the fear that was washing over me.

"You know what I liked most about you when you were my employee?", he put his leg up on the bathtub and leaned on his thigh.

I kept looking down, too afraid to make eye contact.

"Hey!", he grabbed my face and pointed it towards his;
"I'm talking to you!"

I looked in his eyes and teared up;
"You don't have to do this. I can make it up to you. I met so many junkies in prison who would pay good money for your stash."

"I didn't ask you that, Alex. You're losing your focus.", he said in a deep, intimidating voice.

"What did you like about me?", I chocked up.

"That you were a smart mule. Cautious. You fucked up, but overall, you used your brain. And this time, Alex, you didn't."

I was confused, but too afraid to ask.
He leaned in towards me and stared at my eyes;
"Do you think I found you by accident? I thought you were dead. So you can imagine how surprised I was when I saw that you were getting married."
I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. Fuck. The ad.

"Not a very smart move, miss...or should I say Mrs. Vause-Chapman."

"Look, please. I can start dealing again. I can.."

He interrupted me;
"Shut up. I don't need you anymore. You had your chance and you fucked up. Do you really think I'm that stupid? You already fucked me over once. Do you know how much shit I went through, transfering all of my money to hidden accounts, scaterring all of my people? You fucked me over good, Alex."