It Matters How This Ends Part 22

Bubbles. Bubbles eveywhere...
On her arms..on her neck..on her cheeks..on her hair...I was laying in the hot water, with my back leaned against the bathtub wall.

"Come here", I said.

She layed in between my legs and leaned with her back on my stomach. I ran my fingers through her hair, down her neck, her collarbone, to her chest. I circled around her breasts while kissing her neck.

"Wait", she said and softly grabbed my hands;
"I wanna do you".

I lifted my eyebrows in display of surprise;

"Are you sure? You know I don't mind. Your pleasure is my happiness."

"Shut up", she said and turned around.

She kissed me with her soft, wet lips and bit my upper lip.

"Ahhh", I moaned.

Her lips moved down to my neck and stopped there. She kissed it and sucked hard on it for a few seconds.

"Really, Pipes? A hickey? Again?"

"I guess old habbits do die hard", she said playfully.

Her lips moved from my neck to my breasts. Her tounge slowly circled around my nipples, making them sensitive to every single touch. Her hand making its way down my stomach to my hips as I anxiously awaited for it to reach just a little further down.

"Ahhh", I moaned.

"You like that?", she said and stroked my hair as my moaning gradually got louder. I grabbed her hair in pleasure and kept moaning. It wasn't too long before I had reached an orgasm.

"Not too bad for a boob touching kind of a lesbian, huh?", she said.

I smiled at her;
"Not too bad at all."

I layed next to her and snuggled on her shoulder. I absorbed every second of every moment like it was our last.