It Matters How This Ends Part 37

Minutes have turned into hours and we were still laying in bed. Piper's head still resting on my chest and my arm still tightly wrapped around her.

"Pipes?"

"Mmm.", she said with a sleepy voice.

"I'm gonna go and order us some take out. You must be starving."

"That sounds nice."

"But after that, we have got to make a move on planning the wedding, otherwise we'll never get married."

Piper gasped and quickly got out of the bed;
"Let's go, let's go, we have a wedding to plan!"

"Sir, yes, sir!" I stood up and laughed.

"Seriously, Al, I don't want to spend any more time than I have to, not being your wife. Your for-real wife."

"Come here", I pulled her near me;

"You'll be my for-real wife forever soon. I promise." I kissed her lips.

"Let's get going then!", she basically ordered me. We got to the living room and I opened the lap top;

"Okay, I'll start on the wedding theme."

"Yeah, you do that. See if you can find anything similar to what you were looking up at the prison. But don't put pink furry hand cuffs anywhere.", she raised her eyebrow at me in distrust.

"Babe relax, I won't put them anywhere. Except on your wrists later tonight.", I winked.

2 hours later, we found ourselves a wedding planner and set up a date to meet for lunch and go over the whole thing. Piper decided she wanted white lillies and purple orchids as flowers for the wedding.

"And a band. But not your regular, pop band. I want soft music. Soft and romantic."

"You're soft and romantic.", I laughed;

"Okay. Your wish is my command, princess.", I kissed her cheek.

"I knew you were a keeper", she said and smiled.