It Matters How This Ends Part 20

I didn't say a word, as I was trying to think of what to say.

"Alex? Do you mind telling me what's going on? Is this some kind of a joke? Are you seeing Larry?!"

"Piper, I've literally been fantasizing our whole lunch about you boobs and stuffing food in my mouth so we could get back to the condo as soon as possible so I could fuck you like you deserve to be fucked. I'm pretty sure I'm still gay."

"Then why the fuck did he just call you Mrs. Bloom?",
Piper took the credit card out of my hand.

"Why do you have his card? Oh my God, did you rob him? Oh God, did you..did you..kill him?! You just got out of the prison!"

Piper's face was dead serious and her eyebrows lifted.

"Ahh, here it is, your famous worried look. I was wondering when I'd get to see it again", I laughed.

"Alex! Are you seriously making jokes right now?! This is serious! Did you do it? Oh God, where's the body?", she whisper-shouted.

I was biting my lower lip in order to prevent myself from bursting out laughing.

"What did you do with the body Alex?!", Piper whispered as her eyes got bigger.

"His body is...chopped up...and burried..in the prison garden..", I said and could hardly keep a straight face.

"WHAT?!", she whispered.

"Yeah, he um, he came to visit me in the prison and I just pulled a knife out infront of the whole visitation room, infront of all the guards and I chopped him up. Then the CO's helped me carry his body parts to the yard and burry him. You know I've become an expert at that. Practice makes perfect."

Piper was staring at me and I was waiting for her responce. I hoped she would find it funny, but I guessed she wouldn't appreciate my sense of humor.
I was right.