It Matters How This Ends Part 78

"They are my ex surperior's. He forgot them."

"Oooh, did you, uh, get it on?", she chuckled.

"We weren't really friends. Things got out of hand when I told his boss he'd been stealing.", I said and hoped I was subtle enough, yet gave her enough information.

She lifted her eyebrows at me in confusion;
"Alright. Whatever. Lame story." and left.

I leaned my head against the wall and closed the door.
Fuck.

"I bet your friends are really gonna miss you, aren't they?", he said, standing behind me,
"Maybe you could invite them for a four some before you leave forever.", he laughed.

I was in complete disgust and couldn't even look at him.

"Enough chit chat. It's time for you to go.", he said and turned me over. We were facing each other and I gave up. There was no escape. I closed my eyes for a moment when one last possible solution came to my mind.

"Do it. I deserve it. But first, could I ask for one last wish?", I said, hopeful.

"What?", he put his arm over my head and placed it on the wall, "You wanna fuck?"

"No offence, but no. Can I write one last note to my wife?"

"Fine. You're lucky you made me rich."
He took out his pen.

"What am I supposed to write on?"

He rolled his eyes and took a piece of toilet paper.
I turned away from him, kneeled down and put the toilet paper against the floor.

"Kubra. Bathroom. In for the kill.", I wrote on it and slid it under the door.

"That was fast.", he said in a suspicious tone.

"I have nothing other to say to her other than I love you.", I turned back to him.

"That's fucking stupid.", he said and pushed me against the wall.

He reached into his jacket pocket and took out a see through bag with pills in it.

"Now, you see, we've upgraded since you left.", he said and took out three pills.

"This, Alex, is called Fentanyl. Once you swallow these, you will get sleepy. After that, you will have trouble breathing. This tiny pill...is 100 times stronger than heroin or oxy. So you see, I did come through for you."

I looked into his eyes and couldn't stand up straight anymore. My knees were shaking, my heart was racing and my mind was going crazy. I pushed his arm off the wall and sneaked under it into the bathtub.