It Matters How This Ends Part 112

Rays of sunshine woke us up as we felt them on our skin.

"Good morning, Mrs. Vause-Chapman.", I said and kissed her lips. The lipstick wore off, but they still looked perfect as ever.

She smiled and kissed me back;

"Mmm. I like the sound of that. Good morning, Mrs. Vause-Chapman. What time is it?"

I streched my arm out and took my phone out of my jacket pocket.

"It's 10:14, Pipes."

"Okay. We can lay around for a while but we have to be back at the hotel for brunch at noon.", she put her head on my chest.

"Remind me why do we have to do that again?", I cringed.

"It's just one brunch, Al. I wanna say goodbye to everyone before we leave. We're gonna be gone for a while. So come on, do this for me. And maybe later, I can do something for you.", she winked at me.

"Ohhh, so that's how it's gonna be, uh? Okay. But you better step up your game.", I chuckled and kissed her forehead.

We layed in eachother's arms until 11:15 and then it was really time to go. I called the captain and we walked hand in hand towards the port. He arrived 10 minutes later and a part of me wished he would be late. Or never come at all. I just loved being alone with her. Just her and me. Just us. Even though I knew it was going to be just us on our honeymoon, it still somehow wasn't enough. We had so little privacy in Litchfield and I just wanted it all, right there and then. But, the captain arrived and we boarded. We were back at the hotel in a blink of an eye and everybody was already waiting for us. There weren't as many people as there were at the wedding, because we had only invited our closest family and friends.

"Honey! You made it! Where in the world were you? Did you sleep? Are you okay?", Carol wanted to know right away.

"I'm fine, mom. We slept on the beach.", Piper gave her a hug.

"Are you going to change, honey? You can't possibly stay in your wedding dress any longer.", Carol looked up and down at Piper, as she was examining the damage.

Piper looked at me and smiled;

"Let's eat. I'm starving."

With those words, we entered the hotel and the waitress walked us to our table. Nicky was already being seated and she was excited to see us.