It Matters How This Ends Part 61

"It's so cute!", Piper said in a high pitched voice and wrapped her arms around me.

"It sure is, Pipes.", I smiled.

"So, what do you wanna to with the dresses?", she asked.

"I already know what I want to wear, but I'll just get it off the internet. There's a great wedding site."

"Great! So does that mean I can go dress shopping with Polly?", Piper looked at me like a kid looks at his mother when he wants another piece of cake.

"Sure.", I smiled,
"But wait. What's the situation with Polly and what's-his-name anyway? Are we good?"

"Yeah, totally. Polly isn't upset with you and I talked to Larry and got it sorted out. Why do you think he dropped his charges? It was all me baby.", Piper winked at me.

"Oh gross, did you have to give him a hand job in exchange?", I said jokingly, but maintained a serious face.

"Yes. Well, not just me. Polly helped, too."

"What?!", I lifted my glasses and my jaw dropped;
"Piper! What the actual fuck!"

"Al, relaaaax! It only took a minute or two. I think you were right about Polly and him only fucking once a year.", she nudged me with her elbow.

"That's it. If I haven't killed him before, he is dead now!", I got up from the chair and looked for my jacket. Piper stood up, leaned against the table and crossed her arms.

"Um, hello!? You're not off the hook either, you know!", I shouted from across the room. She started laughing.

"What?!"

"Oh, Al. You're too easy."

I stopped and looked at her;
"Are you fucking with me?"

Piper kept laughing.

"You are, aren't you? What kind of humor is that?!"

"Whaaaat?", Piper said in a high pitched voice,
"I just wanted to see you laugh."

"Well, I'm not laughing, am I?! You....", I started walking towards her and she backed away on the table;
"Al, please, it was a joke!", she laughed in between her sentence.

I got to her, grabbed her hands and pinned her down on the table;

"Youuu..are going to regret this.", and kissed her neck.

"What, are you going to kiss me to death?", she smiled.

"No...something far worse."