It Matters How This Ends Part 63

"It's me! The girl who made you come behind Lorna's vision board."

"Nicky?!?!?!"

"Hallelujah, I thought for a moment someone else had made you come behind a vision board, too.", she laughed.

"You're out!?"

"No, I'm calling you from the dryer, hiding from Hellman. Yes I'm out!"

"Shit! That's so good to hear!"

"Oh and uh, congratulations on the wedding. I can't believe you crazy kids are finally settling down."

"How do you know?", I asked and raised my eyebrows.

"Uh, the newspaper? The thing you did when you uh, got it publicly announced? I contacted the paper asking for your number. Said we were sisters separated at birth."

"Ohhhhhh, that. Thank you! Or should I say, thank you sister?", I laughed,
"Well yeah, it's been a struggle, but what can I say? She gets everything about me."

"And the sex is great too, right? I-I mean, don't tell me the sex isn't great. I know nobody compares to me, but still."

"Yes, Nicky. The sex is great, too."

"And...?"

"And nobody compares to you."

"Fuck, I've missed you guys. When are you free?"

"Never. I'm still expensive."

"Ha-ha, you were pretty free in prison", she laughed. I smiled and shook my head in disbelief;

"It's so good to hear from you. And I'm so glad you haven't changed."

"Aw, you too, kid. Alright, text me your address and I'll drop by this week. I can't believe we can get wasted without hiding from anybody."

"You and your booze!"

"Who said anything about booze?", she laughed,
"Alright, see ya soon, Vause", and hung up.