It Matters How This Ends Part 100

"Close your eyes.", one of them said and I could feel tiny brushes tickling my eyelids.

"Where's Piper?", I mumbled.

"She's in the other room with another team, getting ready. Please don't move your mouth, Patricia is going to outline your lips now.", said the woman whose name I never caught.

I kept my eyes and mouth closed and about a good hour later, they were done.

"Miss Vause, the stylist is ready for you. You may get dressed. The ceremony will begin shortly.", the planner said.

I got up from the makeup chair and walked towards the stylist. My pantsuit was laying on the hotel bed, along with the rest of the outfit. I got undressed and put it on.

I turned to the mirror on the wall and looked at myself. I couldn't believe the day has finally arrived. After all the drama, all the break-ups and make-ups, we found a way back to eachother each time. And this time is forever. I couldn't help myself but text her;

"I can't wait to see you."

She texted back before I could even put the phone down;

"Me neither. I'm so happy!"

I walked to the bathroom and put my contacts in. I looked at myself one more time when someone from the team walked into the bathroom;

"It's time. They're ready for you."

I took a deep breath and followed them.

We walked down the hall into the elevator. We got on the ground floor and headed outside. A black limo was waiting for me.

"This is you. Have a great wedding.", our wedding planner said.

"You're not going?", I asked.

"My team and I will stay put at the hotel. I'll come to congratulate you guys after the ceremony.", she said, adjusted my necklace and left.

The driver opened the car door for me and I sat down on the comfortable seats. I noticed champagne and water across the seats and I reached for it. I poured myself a glass to calm my nerves. As we drove off, my thoughts went out to Piper and I wondered how she felt. Was she nervous? Excited? Scared? Happy?

There were so many emotions running through me, I quickly poured myself another glass and downed it. I had to calm down.

The limo stopped and the driver opened the car door for me;

"Miss Vause, we've arrived."