It Matters How This Ends Part 34

It was getting dark and I was starting to get cold. My fury still hasn't gone away and I was still very fucking upset. I really thought we have put this behind us. I really thought she would never let anything like that happen again. I really thought--

"Hello?"

I looked over to my right. There she was. A chick with brown, medium lenght straight hair, brown eyes, tattooed wrist, black skinny jeans and a red top. She was wearing black leather boots and sunglasses. Sunglasses. In the dark. I assumed she was trying to cover up her ugly ass face.

"You must be Victoria."

"Yes, and you are?"

"I'm Alex. Piper's.....sister. She needs to see you right away."

"What is this about? And how did you get my number?"

"It doesn't matter. Do you want to stand here and talk about absolute nonsense or do you want to come with me and help Piper?"

She looked at me with a thinking look on her face and it seemed as if she was trying to solve a difficult math problem. I could tell she wasn't very bright either.

"Today, please??", I said, impatiently.

"Okay. Let's go."

I called a cab and we drove to our appartment.
We walked up the stairs and my hands were shaking. Maybe because I was cold, maybe because I was nervous or maybe because this was a mistake. Maybe I'm literally putting them back together. Fuck! Shut the fuck up, brain! Thankfully, we were already at our appartment door. I got my keys out and unlocked the door.
I opened it and saw Piper on the couch in her gray sweat pants and a white baggy t-shirt with her phone in her hands. She looked worried.

"Khm.."

"Alex! You're back! I was so worried.", She put her hands on my face.

"Are you okay?"

"You can come in", I said.

"Who can come in? Are we having guests over? But I look like shit."

Victoria walked in to the appartment and Piper's mouth dropped.

It Matters How This EndsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara