It Matters How This Ends Part 29

We took a stroll down the pier, hand in hand and noticed a cute little bar right on the beach. We sat down on a sofa and ordered some drinks.
A margarita for Pipes and a double whiskey for me. I put my arm around her and she leaned her head on my shoulder.

"It's beautiful down here and I love our little getaway, but I want to be your wife as soon as possible. So how about we finish our drinks and start packing? We have a wedding to plan", Piper suggested.

"I love that idea. And I love you.",

I kissed her and chugged my drink.

"Al! I didn't mean you have to chug it, I haven't even started drinking mine yet", Piper said with a surprised smile on her face.

"It's not my fault you're a pussy when it comes to alcohol", I lauged.

"Oh, I'M a pussy!?"

"You kinda are", I continued laughing; "But a delicious one"

"Oh no no no, you'll see who's a pussy!", Piper said with all seriousness and chugged her margarita in less than 10 seconds.

"Woah, Pipes, careful now."

"Woooooohoo!", Piper screamed and shook her head;

"That felt good! So do you still think I'm a pussy?"

"Yes, but a really cute one."

Piper looked at me with a provoked expression on her face and suddenly changed it to an about-to-puke one.

"I stand corrected; a really cute one who can't handle her drinks. Are you gonna puke?", I put my hand on her back and soflty stoked it.
Piper closed her eyes and took a few deep breaths. I was prepared to hold her hair at any moment.
She put her head between her legs and I was anxiously waiting for the grand finale.
A few seconds have passed as she sat back up and laughed;

"I'm good, I'm good. I CAN handle my drinks!"

"Okay, okay, you CAN", I smiled and stood up;
"Shall we?", I offered her my hand.

"We shall", she said and stood up.