It Matters How This Ends Part 25

Something soft and thin was tickling my nose. I opened my eyes and saw nothing but blonde.
Piper's hair was all up in my face, covering most of my face. She was sleeping soundly while holding my hand. I looked at the clock which read 8.00 AM.
I slowly placed her hand out of mine and on the bed.
I got out of the bed as slowly and quietly as I could and went to the bathroom. I closed the door behind me so I wouldn't wake her up and looked at the mirror.
Last night's scenario replayed in my head like a song.
I was happier than I could ever imagine myself being and I hoped my dark thoughts would never come back again.

I washed my face, brushed my teeth and went to the kitchen where I made my wife-to-be some coffee. I poured it into the nicest cup I could find and carried it to the bedroom. I was going to place it on the coffee table next to the bed, when something got my attention. Piper's phone kept lightning up and vibrating.
I picked it up with my other hand and my insantly got hot flashes from what I had seen.
8 missed calls, 15 texts and 4 Viber messages from someone named Victoria. The cup fell out of my hand and hot coffee spilled on my leg.

"Fuck!"

Piper woke up.

"Who the fuck is Victoria and why the fuck is she spamming your fucking phone!?", I lashed out.

"What are you talking about?", she said with her eyes half open.

"Answer me!"

"Who..what?"

I threw her phone on the bed and walked to the bathroom. I turned to the shower and tore off the curtain that was hanging from it.
A second later, Piper's hand was on my arm. I put it off my arm and turned around, facing her;

"So? How long has this been going on?", I asked with fury.