It Matters How This Ends Part 109

I was trying to use the restroom, but it wasn't happening. Too many people wanted to congratulate me and talk to me. I was surprised at how many of them showed up. "Heey, Vause! Congratulations. I heard you managed to keep the blondie.", a familiar voice shouted from a table. I looked over only to see Carrie.

"You came? How? Why?", I chuckled.

"Why not? I was invited. I couldn't miss the gayest wedding of all times!", she laughed and gave me a high five.

"Listen, I'll be back. Have some of the sushi. It's mamazing.", I said and rushed over to the restrooms.

I locked myself in one of the stalls and sat on the toilet seat. I sighed and enjoyed the peace and quiet, but not for long. Soon after, someone started knocking on the door.

"Occupied!", I shouted and hoped they'd go away.

"Al, open up!"

"Pipes? What the hell are you doing here?", I asked as I unlocked the door.

She got in and closed it behind her.

"What's going on?", I looked at her.

She started at me for a second.

"Pipes?"

She made a sudden move towards me, pushed me against the wall and started kissing me. She held my hands above my head and kissed my neck. Her hands let go of mine as she grabbed my ass.

"What, here, now???", I was turned on but confused.

"Shut up and do me.", she said in a sexy, demanding tone.

Half an hour later, her and my hair both messed up, her lipstick on my face and her dress laying partially on the floor, we were both out of breath. I was surprised, to say the least. I couldn't say that it was the first time Piper had taken the lead, but I thought that was just prison Piper. It's not like I didn't like it, I loved it. We truly weren't like any of the other couples.

"That was great.", Piper smiled and pulled up her dress.

"It sure was. I have taught you well.", I chuckled and opened the bathroom stall door. I looked at the mirror and wanted to wipe off Piper's lipstick, when she grabbed my hand and prevented me to do so.

"What?", I asked.

"Don't. Let them stare.", she winked at me and I was even more surprised.