It Matters How This Ends Part 21

"God! You're a dick. But I'm relieved you didn't kill him.", she said and sighed;
"So? The credit card?"

"Well, he asked me to make sure you haven't drank yourself to death or done some other stupid thing and when I got to you and we left your appartment, I asked-well, I made him give me his card. You were asleep in the car."

Her mouth slightly opened and her eyebrows raised again.

"Why would you do that?", she asked.

"Really? How do you think I could afford for our little getaway?", I said.

"Awww", Piper placed her hand on my cheek;
"Thank you, Al. But I have us covered. My uncle passed away a year ago and I inherated some money. We're not rich, but it's enough for us to have a normal life."

"Thank fuck, I thought I was going to have to go back to work for Kurba", I said jokigly.

"Al! Don't even mention that! You have got to stop making jokes out of serious things!"

"Come here.", I said and pulled her in for a hug;
"I promise, I will never work for Kubra again. He thinks I'm dead anyway, remember? You have nothing to worry about." I kissed her forehead and held her in my arms.

She gently pulled away from my hug and held my hand;

"How about that dessert, then?", she winked.

"Yes please", I didn't need convincing.

And with those words, we left. Nearly ran, as a matter of fact. We were acting like real just-married people. Or teenagers. I couldn't wait to feel her bare body against mine.

As soon as we stepped foot indoors, I lifted her up and carried her to the bed.

"Wait. How about we take a nice, long bath? If you know what I mean", she said and put her hand on my hip. She slowly moved it down, and lifted my pants.

"Let's go", I said and unzipped her dress.
I removed the dress strap off her shoulders and the dress fell off her body. I touched her collarbone and traced down with my fingertips. Piper tilted her head in pleasure. I came to her hips and stopped.

"Why did you stop?", she asked in confusion.

"I want it to last this time", I said and led her to the bathroom.