It Matters How This Ends Part 44

She leaned back on the counter and I followed her, lips still locked in our french kiss, breaths getting heavier and moans getting stronger. I moved up and down on her left thigh, my thongs brushing against her skin. She reached for my hair band and snapped it. My hair was all over her face. She skillfully tucked them together and pulled me closer for a kiss, I smiled and bit my lip, she pulled my hair a little harder...
An hour later, with the kitchen floor covered in ice, water, whipped cream and my clothes, we were both laying on the counter in each other's arms, sweaty and tired.

"Let's take a shower?", I asked and caressed her hair. She bit her lower lip and smiled. She took my hand, kissed it and said;
"Come with me.".

I took her hand and we hopped off the counter. She led me to the bathroom and turned on the shower water. The water cleansed off the kitchen mess off our bodies. I reached for the towel and tried to step out of the shower, but she grabbed my hand and pulled me back in. She kissed me intensely. I chuckled;

"What was that for?"

"Just because.", Piper smiled.

"Are you sure it's not because I'm a great lay?", I winked at her.

"You're my great lay.", she said and smacked my ass.
We got dressed and left to catch the movie. Piper wore a long, white baggy t-shirt with blue stripes that reached all the way to her thighs and white Adidas sneakers. Her hair was in a messy bun, but it looked super cute and her face only had a little of mascara on.

"Hey, Piper.."

"Yes?"

"I'm proud of you. You look better now than you do all glammed up."

"What can I say, I had a great teacher. Well, more like torturer. I just didn't want to walk barefoot again, so I decided I'd rather do it your way.".

"I'm glad you did and look, we're even gonna be on time! All thanks to the Vause play-it-simple school.", I winked at her.
Piper playfully pushed me;

"And what is my reward, miss teacher Vause?"

"Your reward is Ocean's 8. Because if you didn't play it simple, we would have never made it in time."

"You're the worst.", she sulked.

"I love you too.", I opened the car door for her and drove off.