It Matters How This Ends Part 9

I took a few steps back and ran into the door, hoping it would bust down. It didn't.

"Ouch!! Damn it, Piper. I'm gonna break my arm..again..for you!"

I took another few steps backwards and this time, I ran into the door with my feet.
Nothing.
God, what are these door made out of?! I looked around me and found a silver hair clip on the ground. I tore it apart and started to pick the lock with it.

"Great, so now I'm a burglar. Ugh damn it, how am I ever going to open this fucking door, she could just answer like a normal person but noooooo, Piper always has to be different and make everything so hard for everyone, ugh I really---"

The door clicked.
I did it.

I slowly opened the door and walked into the appartment. I looked around only to see empty pizza boxes and a bottle of half empty vodka. Oh shit..
I walked towards the bathroom when all of the sudden, somebody hit me on the head.

"Ouch!!!! What the f--" I looked behind me and there she was. With a frying pan in her hand.

"Piper!!!!"

"Alex!??!?!?!! Alex what are you doing here? How did you even, what???"

I grabbed her and pulled her near me. I placed my hands on her sweet, soft face and a tear ran down my cheek.
She let go of the pan which hit the floor and pulled me into a hug.
She burried her face into my arms and cried.

"Alex, I missed you. I missed you so much. I'm sorry. I love you. You..I...I'm sorry."

I kissed her head that still smelled the same it always has.
Perfectly.
She pulled away from the hug and sat on the floor. I was at a loss for words. She put her head between her legs.
I sat down next to her and put my hand on her back.

"Pipes? Are you okay? What's going on with you?"

She started to cry..again.