It Matters How This Ends Part 51

I quickly got to them and lifted Piper off Sylvia.

"There's blood on your hand!", I said in shock.

"Yeah well, now there's two of us, with "blood" on our bodies, isn't there?", she hissed at me.

"Actually, she's bleeding pretty bad, too. So that makes three of us."

"Except you never bled. That was her fucking lipstick all over you.", she looked at Sylvie;

"You bitch!", she said and wanted to punch her again, but I held her back.

"Sylvia, you need to get the fuck out of here. And get some tissues or something, your nose is all bloody.", I said. She got up off the ground, wiped away the blood off her face;

"You're a fucking psycho! You both are!" and ran off.

"Jesus! What the fuck was that?!", I lifted my glasses with one finger and looked at Piper, still in shock.
Piper wiped the sweat off her forehead and put her hands on her hips;

"I was just protecting what's mine."

"Yeah, but don't you think you overreacted a little?", I asked.

"You can't blame me. I did warn you I would smack a bitch down if necessary.", Piper winked at me.

"So, are you ready to go back inside or are there any more of your ex's I should prepare to fight tonight?", she asked in a sassy voice.
I looked at her and raised my eyebrows;

"Okay, gangsta Piper, you need to chill. C'mon.", I grabbed her hand and led her back inside to the restroom. She stopped, grabbed my head and started kissing me.

I gently pulled away;
"Pipes, I love you and I love restroom sex, but this time I brought you here to wash the blood off of you. It's not hot when you've got Sylvia all over you."

"Ew! That sounds so wrong.", Piper said;
"Help me wash it off, quickly!". I laughed, opened the bathroom pipe and helped her wash up.

"There. Now you're all clean and smell wonderful.", I said and pulled her in for a kiss;

"No more drama tonight, okay?"

"Well, you make sure no more ex's try to hit on you, then.", she replied.

"I can't help it, I'm obviously too hot.", I chuckled and gave her another kiss.

"You're also very taken.", Piper said in a serious voice and gave me the dirty look.