It Matters How This Ends Part 45

"Two tickets for Ocean's 8, please.", I said at the counter.

"That will be $18, please.", the man said. I left a $20 and grabbed the tickets. I held Piper's hand and we walked down the hallway.

"Piper!", a female voice shouted. I stopped and rolled my eyes;

"I swear, if this is Victoria, I'm gonna lose my shit."

"Alex--"

"No Pipes, let me at her. We'll probably get banned from the movies forever but I don't give a fuck, she deserves what's coming for her. That little bitc---" Someone placed a hand on my shoulder and it felt like a woman's hand. I let go of Piper's hand and swung it across the room.

"Ow!"

We turned around and saw Larry on the floor.

"What the hell!?", he said.

"Oh. It's you.", I said and rolled my eyes.

"Yes it's me and how about an "I'm sorry"?!"

"For what? It's not my fault you have women's hands. I thought it was someone else."
Piper helped him up;

"Hey. What are you doing here?"

"Oh we're just gonna see a movie." "

"We?"

"Oh yeah, Polly's over there, getting us some snacks. She's the one who saw you first."

"That makes a lot of sense, with the whole woman's voice and stuff.", I said and laughed.

"You must forgive her, she's just had an unpleasant situation with someone.", Piper said to Larry.

"It seems like she's got a lot of unpleasant situations with a lot of people.", he mumbled.

"What was that?", I raised my eyebrows and gave him the dirty look. Luckily, Polly showed up and broke the tension.

"Piper! It's so good to see you!", she hugged her.

"And you must be the famous Alex.", she looked at me with a smile and shook my hand.

"Are you still coming 7 times per day?", she whispered a little too loudly into Piper's ear.

"Yes, she is. And how about you, can he make you come at least once per year?", I said mockingly.

"Alex!", Piper nugged me with her elbow. Polly laughed awkwardly and Larry pretended he was reading a brochure.

"We should go out for dinner after the movie.", Polly suggested.
I hoped Piper wouldn't agree, because I didn't like either of them.