It Matters How This Ends Part 81

"You bitch!",
he got back up and grabbed my neck, choking me. I grabbed his hands with mine and tried to get them off me.

"You're all gonna go, one by one.", he threatened and I looked over my shoulder only to see that Piper and Nicky were gone.
I hoped they were getting help but even if not, I was just happy they got out. I couldn't bare the thought of seeing either one of them get hurt because of me.
Kubra's grip tightened and I could barely breathe.
I let go of his hands to save strenght for breathing and slowly giving up, when Nicky stormed in and hit him on the head with a metal ashtray. He let go of me and stumbled around the bathroom, struggling to keep his balance.

I held onto my throat, gasped for air and couldn't say anything. I sat down on the edge of the bathtub, trying to start breathing normally.

Piper pushed Kubra against the sink. He hit his head on the broken glass, stumbled and fell on the floor, unconscious.

We all started at each other and then at him.

Nicky broke the silence;
"Fuck.", she said and ran her hand through her hair.
I was in shock and couldn't move from the bathtub or say anything. I touched my neck while staring at him.

"Alex.", Piper whispered and ran to me. She kneeled down on the floor and looked up to me, "Are you okay?"
I didn't say a word.
She put her arms around me and hugged me.

"Holy shit.", Nicky chuckled;
"What the fuck happened in here, Vause? I-i mean, what the fuck? Why is there a guy in your bathroom who was trying to kill you?"

I got up from the bathtub and put my hands on my head;
"Shit."

Piper stood up from the floor and looked at me. She saw cuts from the broken glass that he had pushed my head in;
"You're hurt! You need medical attention. C'mon.", she grabbed my hand and tried to lead me out of the bathroom.

"I'm fine.", I stopped her.

"You're not fine. Oh Al, what did he do to you?!", she exclaimed and tears built up in her eyes.

"I'm fine, Piper. We have bigger problems to deal with right now.", I said and pointed at Kubra, laying on the floor.