CROSSROADS OF LOVE 1.7 END (ENGLISH)

Krist stepped out of the elevator as soon as the doors opened. His eyes quickly searched for Joss among all the people waiting for news but the young man was not there.

For a few seconds he stayed still, not sure what to do as the very idea of ​​presenting himself to the parents of his own boyfriend, who knew nothing about his relationship with his son, filled him with terror.

Only Bass, Joss and a few friends of them knew what was between him and Singto since his lover wanted to inform his family in person and not by phone. Something that had been practically impossible since they were living outside the country and Singto had not been good to travel abroad.

So, in the end, Singto had chosen to ask them to come and today was going to be the day that he was finally going to introduce him as his boyfriend, however....

"What to do now...", Krist asked to himself as he searched for a familiar face, one only among all those people, who could help him in that situation but nothing,"Joss... Where are you? Singto's parents are already here and I don't even know what to say to them ... much less when everything has been my fault ..."

When he had received the call from the police telling him that Mr. Park had tried to kill Singto, he had not been able to wait at the house for the patrol car they had sent for him and, as fast as he could, he left the mansion in search of the first taxi he could found. And there he was now, just fifteen minutes later, at the hospital where his boyfriend had been taken.

A slight moan left his lips as he remembered the officer informing him of the three stab wounds that Singto had received in the middle of the street and at the gates of his company.

His eyes filled with tears imagining the young man bleeding on the ground, waiting for the ambulance to arrive while the security guards seized the middle-aged man and locked him up until the police arrived.

"If only I hadn't gotten Singto into all of this..." Krist told himself as he bit his lower lip.

- "Krist ..."

The young man looked up from the ground and, tears streaming down his eyes, looked at Joss. He was standing a few steps away, looking at him with a worried expression. On the other side of the room, a group of people were murmuring among themselves while waiting, like everyone else, for news. Among them was a woman who, stopping leaning against the living room wall, started walking towards Krist without saying anything at all...

PLAK!

Krist groaned, feeling his face redden with pain as, at his feet, a purse fell onto the white floor of the room.

- "How dare you ... How dare you come here?!" -exclaimed the woman as she approached Krist and, raising her hand, made a move to hit him again.

Krist, wide-eyed, was only able to look at her while trying to understand what was happening ... he couldn't even lift a finger to avoid the blow from the lady who, however, was stopped by a man that, with a hard expression on his face, grabbed her arm and pulled her away from them.

- "What do you think you're doing ?!" Mr. Ruanroj exclaimed as he glared at his wife.

- "That ... That man shouldn't be here!" -the woman snapped as she turned to look at Krist- "It's his fault Singto is in a hospital bed, it's his fault!"

Joss walked over to Krist and, placing a hand on his arm, shook his head.

- "It's nobody's fault, Krist isn't ..."

- "Don't lie to me, Joss! This man is just a gold digger... a poor office worker who has used my son's illness to seduce him, to get into his house and into his bed. Ohm has already told me everything. But he's not going to get what he wants ... I won't allow it!"

Krist blushed, however he didn't say anything, he just lowered his head.

- "Enough already!" -  Singto's father exclaimed as he tried to prevent the situation from getting more complicated than it was. However his wife, seized with fury, began to struggle trying to get loose ... trying to get closer to Krist again.

Fortunately, before she could do it, Bass walked through the door and walked over to Krist, smiling slightly.

- "Krist, Mr and Ms Ruanroj ... don't worry, Singto has come out of the operation very well. Soon he will be brought up to the room and then you can visit him for a few minutes ..."

Krist smiled and, feeling his legs begin to shake with shock, he began to slide toward the ground. However one arm kept him standing and then, made it walk to one of the nearest chairs.

- "Thanks Joss ..."

The man smiled and, sitting next to him, took one of his hands between his.

- "Don't take into account what Singto's mother said, she is worried about her son ... it's just that."

Krist sighed, nodding slowly. Although, deep down, a part of him thought the same as her ... that he was the cause of everything that was happening.

A COUPLE OF HOURS LATER ...

The night had come when Krist, lifting his face from Joss's shoulder, blinked trying to push away the sleep that still dominated him. It was then that his eyes fell on the two figures sitting on the other side of the room. Singto's parents, with somewhat calmer expressions, were talking to each other while holding hands.

"They have already left the room...", he said to himself as he turned towards the ajar door of the hospital room where Singto was resting.

For a few seconds he wondered if he could sneak inside and see Singto without his parents noticing.

When they had finally brought the young man to the room, Krist had wanted to see him immediately but Mrs. Ruangroj had forbidden it.

- "I will not allow you to approach my son ... I want you out of his life!" - she had yelled at him after abruptly pushing him to the other side of the room. So, despite how much he wanted to see him, he hadn't been able to get close to the room.

However, maybe now ...

He very carefully got up and, trying not to make noise, approached the door. When, a few seconds later, his fingers wrapped around the knob, a faint smile touched his lips.

A smile that, unfortunately, disappeared as soon as he saw what was happening inside the room. Singto, his Singto, was sitting on the bed while he was being kissed by Ohm who, with tears in his eyes, hugged him tightly.

- "I love you, Singto ..."

Krist frowned and stepped into the room, determined to tell Ohm to leave his boyfriend alone. However, Singto's words caused him to freeze where he was.

- "I ... I love you too, Ohm."

Krist put a hand to his lips, trying to keep a shout from leaving his lips. It was then that a hand fell on his shoulder, causing him to turn towards Singto's father.

The latter, with a serious expression on his face, watched him for a few seconds and, after a sigh, shook his head as he closed the bedroom door without making a noise.

- "I'm sorry..."

Krist bit his lower lip. Moments later, as a tear slid down his cheek, he removed the ring from his finger and, with trembling hands, handed it to the man.

- "Please, return it to Singto. I ... I don't think I should keep having it ..."

Then, unable to hold back his sobs any longer, he ran out of the room, ignoring anyone, even Joss, who was yelling at him.

END?