RED THREAD 1.4 (ENGLISH)

As those three women disappeared into a thick white mist, a figure smiled from behind one of the bushes. His dark eyes carefully observed the teacher who, not noticing anything, was walking quickly in the direction of his own classroom...

"Kongpob is late... so strange in him", he thought as he watched the man looking towards the big clock that was in the middle of the garden.

12:25 p.m....

There were less than five minutes left before the start of morning classes...

His smile grew bigger.

The baby...

He had finally left the child alone..

The man, with a happy expression on his face, began to walk towards Kongpob's house with quick steps.

.....

....

..

.

Several minutes later, on the other side of the campus, May was beaming as she watched Kong walk into the classroom with a calm, determined expression.

The young woman felt sadness but above all longing, after seeing how the man greeted everyone in general and then turned to write his name with white chalk on the large blackboard.

"So serious... He hasn't changed at all...", she told herself, "not even in all these months that I haven't been by his side."

May smiled as images flashed through her mind of a younger, smiling Kongpob walking her through the park with an iced coffee as they enjoyed the sunset and the birds swimming in the nearby pond.

So many dates... so many unforgettable moments.

And now she was forced to say goodbye to all that... to forget and resume a life that was not her own but that of the person who had very kindly allowed her to occupy her body while she went her way to the Other World. 

Yes...

Kristen had died and now only May was left.

A young girl who, to the surprise of the doctors and her own family, had awakened from a coma after five long years in a hospital bed.

A girl who, in a few months, had fully recovered and decided to enroll in the number one University in the country. In engineering.

Her parents could not have been more surprised but, after the advice of the doctors handling the case, they had finally chosen to allow her to do what she wanted.

After all, she had come back to them. They didn't need more than that.

----------------------------

- "Tomorrow we will start with calculus so bring the books and, especially, the booklet that we asked you to buy as extra" - Kongpob said at the same moment in which the sound of the bell that indicated the end of the class began to be heard throughout the room.

The students, without even waiting for him to finish speaking, began to collect their things.

"Without a doubt nothing changes... every year is the same", he told himself as he sighed and, after resigning himself not to finishing what he was saying, began to take out the books he was going to need for the next hour.

It was then that he noticed the figure of a young man with light skin and black eyes who, after going around the table he had occupied several times at the end of the class, began to approach him with a somewhat flushed face and a nervous look on his face...

- "Tell me, Arthit..."

The boy sighed and finally, with flushed cheeks, made a slight gesture with his hands.

- "P'Kong, I..."

However, a hand stopped him before he could even say anything.

- "I already told you that you can go and see Aaron whenever you want to but... here we are only teacher and student, nothing more...."

Arthit bit his lower lip, finally nodding.

-"Professor, I... I'm afraid I couldn't find the booklet. Apparently it's out of stock..."- he muttered with a small voice while he looked down at the ground.

Kongpob sighed, feeling a migraine start to take hold of his head.

Since he had seen Arthit there, waiting for the entrance exam, he had not been able to do anything else but think about him.

He couldn't even sleep anymore without the boy appearing in his dreams, reminding him of what he could never have... what he had always wanted and that, in the end, had caused Kristen to end up dead.

His mind returned to that morning when he had woken up in his bed to find, stupefied, the young girl completely naked and crying after, according to her, having lost her virginity to someone who had only been able to pronounce the name of her  own little brother while cumming between her legs.

The truth was that he still couldn't believe it. He couldn't accept that something like that had happened between them, that he... that he had ended up sleeping with the sister of the boy he loved madly.

He remembered flashes of a mouth under his, of hands trying to unbutton his own shirt but nothing more...

Although when Kristen showed up a few weeks later, saying that she was pregnant, it didn't matter how it happened. He just knew that he had to take responsibility for what he had done.

And all because of his stupid jealousy... for getting drunk that night after seeing how Sam kissed his Arthit and then declare his love for him in front of everyone.

So he had asked the woman to be his girlfriend, thus beginning his own torment until the day when, after a heated argument, the woman ran out of their house never to return...

"And all because of me...", Kongpob said to himself, "for not being able to love her the way she wanted..."

The guilt had destroyed him inside, but he had finally managed to overcome it thanks to his son. Thanks to the fact that his little one needed him well and by his side. That was why he had decided to leave the city, that was why he had looked for a new place where he could start from scratch... where he could forget or, at least, try to heal his wounds.

And yet... there he was again, plunging him back into that feeling that tormented him. Because it was a punishment worse than death not being able to kiss those lips nor  touch that skin that shone with its own light.

But he couldn't let himself be defeated, he owed it to Aaron... and to Arthit, who wasn't to blame for anything... After all, no one can control with whom they fall in love.

Kongpob sighed again, then looked up at the face he loved so much.

- "I see. I shouldn't do this but... if you want to, I can lend you mine so you can make some photocopies... ".

Arthit smiled and, with a grateful look, nodded his head.

- "That would be great! Thanks P'Kong"

Kongpob sighted as he felt his heart jump in his chest again. Hearing his Arthit call him P'Kong was too much, and something he had missed a lot... especially after the boy left to study abroad.

- "Well, take it then. You can return it to me after school, at the brick house that is on the other side of the garden. Aaron and I live there..." - Kongpob muttered as he picked up the book and handed it to Arthit - " By the way, you should hurry up or you won't make it to your next class."

Arthit's eyes widened and, after looking at the clock on the classroom wall for a few seconds, he nodded, put the book inside his backpack, and ran out of class. Although not without saying before, with a shy smile...

- "See you later P'Kong..."

Kongpob growled, burying his face in his own hands.

"This boy... This boy is going to be my downfall, I'm sure of that..."