MAGIC LOVE END (ENGLISH)

Kongpob frowned and, rising from his seat, approached the genie. Then he placed a hand on the boy's shoulder.

- "Can I help you with something? I don't know why but I ... I feel a connection with you that I had never felt before. I ..."

Arthit smiled, putting one of his fingers on Kong's lips.

- "You can't do anything since he still has a wish, and then ... I'll have to go back to my world unless someone wins the lamp before that happens..." - he commented, with a sad tone of  voice - "as for what you feel... you are not the only one .. "

Then, after placing a brief kiss on Kongpob's lips, he vanished leaving the young man with his mouth wide open and his cheeks completely red.

As soon as he materialized in Godt's bedroom, Arthit grunted and, with a wave of his hand, pushed away a heavy vase that the human had just thrown at him.

- "Where have you been?!"

- "At the palace ..." - Arthit replied as he watched how, upon hearing his reply, Godt became even more enraged than he already was.

- "At the palace .. with that vizier who couldn't take his eyes off of you. You like him too, right? .. RIGHT?!"

Arthit sighed, hating not being able to lie to his masters when they ask a direct question.

- "Yes"

A blow made him fall on the carpet that covered the floor of the room. Seconds later and before he could even understand how he had ended up there, he noticed how a body was placed on top of his.

- "You're not going to be his, do you hear me? You're mine ... I took you out of that cave. ME!" Godt exclaimed as, with his hands, he began to tug at the clothes that covered his body.

A growl came from the lips of the genie who, moments later, had thrown the human against the nearest wall.

- "I have already told you not to touch me... , if you have no wish to ask of me, I am leaving"

- "DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!" - Godt exclaimed as he got up from the ground where he had fallen -  "You and I have a lot to talk about ..."

...

..

.

While Arthit argued with Godt, Kongpob was still standing where the genie had left him. His hands, somewhat trembling, had settled on his lips, caressing them gently.

- "I don't understand ... he has kissed me. Why did he kiss me?" he wondered as he felt his heart pounding in his chest.

"Maybe it's his own way of saying goodbye ...", he told himself as he frowned slightly. However, something inside him told him that it was not that ...

A growl came from his lips, especially when he remembered Arthit's last words. Moments later he went to the door of his office and, going out into the hall, began to call one of the servants in an authoritative voice.

- "Prepare a carriage for me!" - He exclaimed to the young man who, with a pale face, nodded once and again.

...

..

.

Arthit sighed, shaking his head.

- "I've already told you that I can't do that. You cannot make me love you ... besides, I have someone waiting for me ..." - he said, once more, as he looked at the human who was walking around the room. 

- "Yeah .. now you have someone. But you didn't have it when you were undressing that damn Kongpob with your eyes!" Godt exclaimed as he stopped to stare at him madly.