RAINY CEREMONY EPILOGUE

TWO HUNDRED YEARS LATER ...

Arthit smiled as his  eldest son walked into the room, carefully trying not to make any noise. 

"My poor baby... he is not taking this any better than his brother and sister"

It had been weeks since their doctor had informed them that it would not be long before his departure and honestly, he couldn't wait anymore for that. His Kong was already gone, only a few months ago, and he certainly didn't want to make him wait much longer. However his three children, especially Fiat, still could not accept that their moment of farewell had arrived.

- "My love, you know what the doctor said. In fact, it shouldn't have lasted this long ..." - he whispered as he gently caressed the mark on his neck that, despite Kong's death, was still in his place as if the alpha was still by his side.

- "But daddy, I don't ..."

The omega sighed, shaking his head.

- "Both you and our family are going to be fine, you have each other ... besides, your father is waiting for me"

Fiat grunted as, still moving, cradled the baby who was still asleep in his arms. Arthit smiled and then motioned for the young man to let him carry his newborn grandson.

- "The only thing that saddens me is not being able to see Kyo grow up ..." - he commented as he left a light kiss on the vampire's forehead.

Fiat bit his lip while, having felt his discomfort, his partner entered with light steps to approach him and hug him tightly.

- "Oujun..I leave you in charge of my son and my grandchildren" - Arthit said with a slight smile and without looking away from a point that was behind him- "my Kong has already arrived so I must go. Remember what the Oracle said ... do not suffer and think that we will meet again, sooner or later".

After which, with a sigh, he closed his eyes and fell deeply asleep.

The next morning the news of Arthit's death reached all corners of the city. Many people mourned his departure while others, those closest to him and who had known the couple, could only smile as they thought about how happy the omega must be.

- "He is with his Kong now..." - most of them said while wiping a tear or placing a flower in front of a portrait of their friends.

" - most of them said while wiping a tear or placing a flower in front of a portrait of their friends

IN THE MEANTIME...

In a cabin that was in the middle of a dark and stormy forest an old woman smiled as she gazed at the waters spinning endlessly inside a huge cauldron. At her side another woman was watching her with an intrigued expression as she, nevertheless, did not take her eyes off the two figures who were walking hand in hand along one of the paths of the Other Side.

- "They will be back soon and when that happens, the real battle will begin ..." - whispered the Oracle.

- "But then ..." - Mint began to say while, with a worried expression, she looked back at the figure of Krist, lying on one of the rugs of the cabin. Singto, by his side, could barely stop playing with one of the ears of the young man who, completely flushed, was hitting his husband's hand over and over again while making slight angry faces at him.

- "Very hard days will come but Mother Moon is not going to abandon us, trust her and the strength of your children and grandchildren."

Mint sighed to finally nod. After all there was nothing more to say or do ... the future was going to come, whether she wanted it or not and the only thing they could do was be as prepared as they could be ... if that was possible.

There was only one thing, a small detail to which the Oracle had not wanted to answer that was.... 

If one of those boys was going to be his grandson, the other ... What was going to happen to the other one and why  didn't  Mother Moon want to reveal anything about him? Who will he be?

END

---------------------

A little note: For those who had read my story called Blood Pact, the last part of this epilogue is related to that story. Specifically, it happened some time before Krist got pregnant 😊