MAGIC LOVE 3 (ENGLISH)

As Arthit daydreamed of finally being free, in a palace room a young boy was busy remembering the man he had met at the market. A man who, in addition to his bracelet, had stolen his heart with a mischievous and sensual smile.

- "Godt ..." - Bass whispered, thus earning a sullen look from his valet.

- "You shouldn't keep remembering that idiot .." - Type muttered as he looked at him from the other side of the room - "you've already heard what people say on the streets ... he has seduced more women and young men than lovers has ever had your brother in that harem of his"

Bass grimaced slightly, but said nothing.

After all what could he say if he had even seen him kissing one of the castle's maids on the same day they had met.

- "But he can change ... he can ..."

Type, however, shook his head and, placing the tray on the table, approached the man who, more than his boss, was his best friend.

- "Bass ... you know that a leopard is not going to change spots easily ..." - he said, with a sad expression, as he fell on the bed and next to the prince.

- "But that's not always the case ... look at my brother. He closed his harem after meeting Copter and he has always been loyal to him" - the young prince muttered as he got up and, with an angry gesture, took a glass of wine and brought it to his lips.

Type sighed.

- "I ... I'm just saying that, maybe, you should meet your fiancé before making any decision regarding that street rat ..."

- "Don't call him that!"

Type grunted, but finally ended up nodding his head as what else could he do when Bass seemed not to want to listen to him ... when it was easy to see that, unfortunately, he was not even thinking of giving a chance to the man he was supposed to marry in just a month.

No ... that whole thing was looking bad ...

Really too bad ...

"I have to do something ...", he said to himself as he thought about the plan that he had been devising from the moment he discovered the crush of his idiot of a friend and master.

A plan that it began by talking to Kongpob, the royal vizier, even if it involved seeing his assistant and right hand, Tharn.

....

...

.

A COUPLE OF HOURS LATER ...

- "So tell me what we are going to do now... after all this is your fault!"

Kongpob sighed and, looking down at the ground, bit his lip as he thought about everything Type had just told him. The truth was that he could not feel more guilty than at that moment, sitting in his chair and trying to understand how he had ended up creating this mess.

"And to think that I just wanted Godt to get Beam out of the Cave ..."

It was true that, when he had devised the plan, he had never imagined that Bass could end up getting so obsessed with the man... on the contrary. He had just thought it would be a good way to get the guards to bring the boy to the palace dungeons. He only had to make sure that they went to the city's market and, what better way, than by making the prince visit the place.

A few words ... no more ... had been needed and knowing what Godt was up to, it wouldn't be long before the guards noticed the petty thief. He had never imagined that the two would get to know each other, much less that Bass would take an interest in the young man. In fact, Godt had not even mentioned the prince to him when he had gone to see him at the dungeons to promise him all the gold he could wish for in exchange for the lamp of the genius whom he wanted to see at all cost.

The genius that ... if his father had told him the truth ... it was none other than his other biological father. The being who, despite having been deceived, had resolved to let him be born before returning to his world, vowing never to return.

Kongpob sighed, looking up at one of the shelves where he kept a small box in which a small opal pendant rested. The only thing that ... on his deathbed ... his father had given him as a memento of Beam.

- "He left it in your crib before disappearing ..." - his father had whispered, with a broken voice just to, immediately afterwards, close his eyes and leave him alone as the owner of all his fortune. The same one that Beam had given him years before, and also his position as royal vizier.

"I just wanted to see Beam ... talk to him ..." Kong told himself as he looked back at Type who, sitting across from him, was looking at him, obviosuly still blaming him for putting Godt in Bass's path.

Also he didn't even want to imagine what the King would do if he found out everything...  if Kimmon discovered his little brother's interest in that thief, he would end up locking the boy in his bedroom until his wedding day with Joss. And for him, for letting that boy get close to Bass, it wouldn't be much better ... he could seen himself also locked inside his tower for life.

With a grunt, he raised both hands to his head and began to ruffle his hair.

- "My lord ..." - intervened, at that moment, Tharn - "if you allow me, maybe I have an idea ..."

Kongpob looked at his friend with a smile while Type, frowning, shifted slightly in his seat trying to get as far away from the man as he could. The latter, noticing it, sighed. Moments later, however, Tharn smiled again as if nothing had happened.

"Poor Tharn, it seems that Type has not forgiven him yet for leaving him completely naked and in need in the middle of their wedding night just to run after the damn tiger of Bass..."

- "As I was saying... I think there is something we can do in order to solve this mess ..."