RED THREAD 1.5 (ENGLISH)

Arthit smiled. Then, after saying goodbye to Ming and Wayo, he headed towards Kongpob's house with a book under his arm and a thousand butterflies fluttering in his stomach.

He hadn't been able to eat anything. He hadn't even been able to hear a single one of his teachers' words. He could only think that, finally, he was going to be alone with Kong. That they will be able to talk... really talk.... about the past.

When they had spoken after the  entrance exam, the man had treated him with kindness and even affection, but not as he had done it before. 

And that was something that Arthit missed...

He missed his seductive smile as he greeted him each morning with a glass of his favorite pink milk. He missed that look of his , hotter than anything, that used to follow him wherever he went. Those messages he used to send him  throughout the day... and that he still have, all of them, inside a prendrive.

All of that had ended when Kongpod started dating Kristen.

And that was something he had never been able to get used to... having stopped being the man's center of attention. Not even Prem's older brother, Kinn, had managed to make him stop feeling that way... not even that night when they had been playing truth or dare.

Arthit sighed, remembering how he had let Kinn kiss him rather than reveal, to everyone present, whom he really liked. 

It had been a hot kiss, full of passion, that made him think, for a few seconds, about not stopping him after he noticed the man's hands looking for a way to get under his clothes.  A kiss that made his friends, between laughs, insinuate that they should find a room where they could be alone.  For a few seconds he really thought about it, he won't deny it. He had even considered accepting Kinn's feelings after knowing about them but...he wasn't Kongpob. 

He wasn't his Kong and, as much as he wanted to, he knew that he would only end up hurting himself and the man  if he accepted...

Although  that decision was of little use to him as, just a couple of weeks later, Kongpob was already dating his sister and he... he was packing his things to go abroad.

"But now I'm here...and I'm not going down without a fight, not this time" he promised himself as he raised a hand to knock on the front door of the house.

However, to his surprise, at the first knock the door opened letting out a slight creak that made Arthit feel a chill run through his body.

There, face down and in a pool of blood, was the nanny that Kongpob had hired to take care of the baby.

- "No..." Arthit whispered as he took a couple of steps into the house.

He was only greeted by absolute silence.

Moments later, however, he heard light footsteps coming from the floor above.

The blood froze inside his veins, but with determination, he began to walk towards the stairs. However, before he set foot on the first step, a hand grabbed his wrist causing the man to jump and turn to see who it was.

Kongpob put a finger to his lips and, giving him a baseball bat, motioned for him to stay there while him, broom in hand, started up the stairs.

Arthit grimaced slightly, but sensing Kongpob's cool, determined expression, ended up nodding.

--------------------------------

Sam smiled as he looked at Aaron's room. Everything was in a mess, as were the other rooms in the house.

"Perfect", he though while he let out a slight chuckle  full of pride, "the police will not doubt that it was a robbery ...they will never think that the target was the child"

After which, very carefully, he took Aaron in his arms and then placed a kiss on his head.

- "We're going home..." he whispered as he turned around. However, before he could even realize what was happening, a broom appeared inches from his face.

- "Let go of my son right now, Sam..." Kongpob ordered as he gripped the stick tightly.

The man, however, laughed. That made Kong look at him curiously, without really knowing what was  so funny.

- "Your son?" - said Sam with an ironic smile on his face - "no Kong, this child is mine"

Kongpob widened his eyes and immediately shook his head.

- "N..no, that's not true..."

Sam, however, smirked.

- "Of course it is... and I can tell you how much I enjoyed every second of it. Kristen was a beast in bed...."

- "I... I don't believe you..." - Kong muttered as he raised the stick again, preparing to hit Sam with it.

The man, however, shook his head without any trace of fear.

- "I wouldn't do that if I were you... remember that Aaron is in my hands..." - he reminded him - "besides, I don't know why you're that surprised... you know that she went out with me until she took a fancy to you and cut me off."

- "But that doesn't mean that Aaron is your son! He's not... he cannot be...."

Sam shrugged, causing the baby to start crying slightly at the movement.

- "sssss... shut up kid, we're getting to the best part..." - exclaimed Sam, looking at the baby and then turning his eyes back to the man who, completely pale, was looking at him with eyes full of horror and fear - " what were we up to? Oh yeah! It all happened that afternoon when we went to Arthit and Kristen's house. She had already broken up with me because of you when, to her own surprise, she found a letter from Arthit saying how much he loved you. ..you should have seen her face!"

Sam laughed.

- "Arthit..."

- "Oh, yes..." - the man commented - "Arthit loved you so much..., he always did... and Kristen knew you loved him too so... let's say she took the letter and made it disappear. Then she began to cry, and you know what happens with women... a couple of tears and they're already pulling down their underwear for you to comfort them..."

Kongpob growled, disgusted with what he was hearing.

- "She told me that... that I..."

- "That you were the first? Please... What's more, that night you didn't even touch her. It's true that you kissed her but, when the good stuff started... you left her half done" - Sam said, suddenly stopping smiling - "but it was enough for her to decide to pass my son on as yours. And he is mine! MINE!"

Kongpob felt his whole world crumble. It had all been a lie, a vile and cruel lie.

However, unaware of Kongpob's state, Sam continued to talk about Kristen's plan and how he had been determined to force him to marry her.

-"The bitch had everything planned...she wanted the wedding to be as soon as possible, before you realized that something was not allright"

- "And...And that...How do you know?"

Sam smiled.

- "Guess..."

It was then that a bat flew out from between the curtains that covered the windows, hitting Sam hard on the head and causing him to fall on the thick carpet that was covering the floor of the room.

- "It was you, damn... You were the one that killed my sister?!"