THE PRINCE AND THE PEARL 4 (ENGLISH)

Krist growled. His eyes narrowed as, with both hands, he tried to force Singto to walk towards the table that was in the center of the room.

-"Come on... it's only a few steps..."-he said as he pulled at the prince's arms who, once again, shook his head while trying to keep his feet completely still and glued to the carpeted floor.

- "I DON'T WANT TO!"

- "You can't stay in bed all day, you have to move..." - the dark-haired young man scolded him.

The human, however, shook his head and pressed his bare toes even tighter into the carpet.

Krist growled again. 

He was undoubtedly making a superhuman effort not to use his powers and force the stubborn man in front of him to get away from that damn bed. He had only been holding back because no one could know who he was, at least not until he found his brother's pearl. However, with each day that he spent in the company of that human, it became more and more impossible for Krist to do nothing... his hands trembled, his magic tried to escape from his body and launch itself at Singto.

Just touching him was already a risk as even his skin reacted with the human's, causing a strange tingling to run through his body. Something he had never felt before, but from what Ming had told him, it could only be hate.

Hate...

I had never felt that before...

Krist sighed. Then, taking one last look at the breakfast tray that was still lying on the floor, he tugged at Singto again, causing him to finally break away from his bed and stumble into one of the chairs of the table while he made a slight pout with his lips.

One brief glance at that angry expression made Krist flush. Something that was happening more and more often when he was in the presence of that spoiled child. Quickly, he looked away from the man and, after checking that they were alone, he made a seal with his right hand...

Seconds later the breakfast tray was on the table and in front of a surprised Singto who, once again, must have been wondering how he managed to have a second tray at hand to replace the one he has just destroyed.

Fortunately, his pride always prevailed over his curiosity and he had never asked him anything. Neither him nor any of the humans who served him.

- "Eat..."

Singto frowned at Krist's words. Obviously he hadn't liked the way he was talking to him. However, with trembling hands, he began to feel around for what was placed in front of him.

- "It's a sandwich and some pieces of fruit" - Krist commented - "on your right you have a cup with coffee, be careful not to spill it."

Singto grunted but carefully took the glass with his hands and raised it to his own lips.

Krist smiled again.

No...Krist didn't think that whatever he was feeling for Singto was hate. He didn't know what it was, but it certainly wasn't the same as how he felt about that idiot Godt. And that was driving him crazy... besides generating inside him a slight feeling of nervousness that he didn't know how to deal with.

That was why he had been trying for days not to approach the boy bedridden in his bed, but that morning he had not been able to take it anymore....

..

.

Those empty eyes had turned towards him for a few seconds before, finally, and with a slap of the hand, knocked over the tray that he had just brought, with considerable difficulty, from the kitchens. Moments later, he didn't know how, he had pulled the quilt that covered the man and, with force, had made him sit on the bed.