TWO LOVERS 7 (ENGLISH)

Kongpob, as soon as he reached his bedroom, lay down on the bed and, with a groan, began to slap his own face.

- "How could you say such a thing to him? How the hell did you come up with the brilliant idea of ​​asking him to go out with you?!"

So stupid...

He had done the stupidest thing in his life!

And in front of everyone.

Not that he cared much about what anyone else thought but... he sighed, closing his eyes tightly.

When he had seen how all the seniors had laughed at him, climbing on the table and exclaiming that he was gay in front of everyone, the only one who had not looked at him badly had been Arthit. He, along with Em and Wad, had been the only ones who hadn't laughed but, on the contrary, seemed as embarrassed by what was happening as his two bestfriends.

And yet he...he hadn't been able to control himself and had ended up bringing Arthit into the whole mess.

Just remembering his flushed shy face when he had heard his proposal...it made his throat tighten.

But he hadn't been able to help it, not when Knott had continued to stroke the young man's hair as if they were something... as if he had every right in the world to do so.

For an instant he had seen everything red and by the time he could think clearly again, the damage was done.

- "Idiot... I'm just an idiot..."

A sigh escaped his lips as he remembered how all the seniors had started yelling at him and how Arthit, still red, had looked at him with disappointed and somewhat teary eyes...he had wished he could jump off the nearest bridge. He hadn't been even worried that the seniors had called him out for collecting signatures for Em, much less that they had refused to sign the damn book or that both, he and his friend, were going to have to collect all the signatures again.

Not even Em's fury at the punishment had been able to make an impression on him. His mind had gone blank and his mark... his march had begun to burn. He didn't know which one of them or if they were both but the itching hadn't go away, not even at that moment, several hours later...

He finally got up and walked over to the windows. Seconds later, and after looking out , he abruptly drew the curtains.

"What the hell is happening with you, Kong? You should be worried about that idiot who is hanging around Mook and not standing here, waiting for your senior...!", he reminded himself as he tried, without success, no touching the curtains again.

His hands were even shaking.

Ever since he had met Arthit, he had been very confused. His world had been turned upside down. Something in that boy attracted him like nothing ever had and, for someone who had a bonded... that was something unthinkable. He knew of others who had rejected their intended because they loved someone else... but they were very few and usually that relationship did not go well. So no...he couldn't even imagine walking away from Mook, from his mate, but he couldn't stand the thought of someone else getting close to Arthit either...

"And you haven't even spoken to him more than a few words..." he reminded himself as he looked down at his hands. They, still trembling, were now on the metal of the window, approaching the fabric that covered it.

- "Damn!!!" he exclaimed as he turned around, his back to the glass.

No.. whatever was happening to him couldn't continue. Not after what he'd done at college. Much less having a girlfriend who adored him and whom he had to care for and protect.